Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Emulator Forums
You know guys this is the best emulator forum you know why??
because people here cares for their co-player and when someone has problems running a game or the emulator people here always try to help them. and if I've got say it all here it would be too long for other people to read it....

so when i saw a "Dolphin wii emulator" (and i was even suprise it didn't need any bios) i said to myself will this work, then i borrowed my classmates Xenosaga Chronicles and made an iso out of it when suddenly after a few hours of playing it i got a problem that wasn't in any walk-through guides then when i posted there to get answers, but instead i got replies saying "this isn't really our problem, so look for Xenoblade walkthroughs elsewhere" and then i said wow so this is how they treat people here...

so im going to stop playing xenosaga for a while and continue Fatal frame 3 ( well this is much more enjoyable except i always get shocked every time the ghost appears out of nowhere )

Sponsored links

I am glad you feel the same..

The friends value here made me chose this forum over facebook...Tongue2
dolphin has too many chiefs, not enough indians.
I have to say, I especially dislike one moderator there (dolphin forums) :s
[Image: PCSX2giorgakis132-2.png]

Thanks Silver112 for the sig! ^^

Deviant: http://giorgakis132.deviantart.com/

I love violins Tongue

(06-10-2012, 03:13 PM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: dolphin has too many chiefs, not enough indians.

It was a bad experience I got in the first (and maybe also the last) open source project I joined (not Dolphin). In such projects, you have the talent does not mean your voice has weight. Sad
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9400 | nVidia GeForce GTX 750 | 4 GiB DDR3 @ 533 Mhz | MSI G41M-P28 | Cooler Master RS-390-PMSR-A3 | Xigmatek TYR SD962 | LG Flatron W1943SE | HP KB-0316 | MotoSpeed F60
While i appreciate that you love our forums (we really do!) if we can stop this from being a "we hate dolphin" thread. Don't really want us to look like we have a vendetta against somebody just doing the same thing as us Smile
[Image: ref_sig_anim.gif]
Like our Facebook Page and visit our Facebook Group!
Nothing is worse than when pretty much everyone on the site is an Admin.

And then comes that day when one of them flips their ***** and tears the whole site apart.

This is why, on my sites, only I have founding Admin control. All others are restricted, even if they're "Admins".

The important thing with moderators is having a good ratio between mods and members. About 100-200 : 1 is a good ratio imo.
[Image: signat11.jpg]

My Guide to PCSX2 for Windows (outdated, but still generally accurate)
(06-10-2012, 03:52 PM)refraction Wrote: While i appreciate that you love our forums (we really do!) if we can stop this from being a "we hate dolphin" thread. Don't really want us to look like we have a vendetta against somebody just doing the same thing as us Smile

well I'm not saying this a "we hate dolphin forum" its just that i really like this forum that i can compare it to the other forums, i mean the 1st time i posted here was not like the experience i had in the dolphin forums ( its like in the dolphin forums "ohh is that your problem go figure it out youself" thing)
they do help
you just post a wrong thread in a wrong section
well i already know that but they have a weird regulation that a new registered user can't make a thread in the game discussion( and i just recently known that) and the admin even told me they made that so that no one can make post like mine ( and i was like wtf??? when did asking become a crime)

and i think people there have a bad habit of being harsh on new user ( idk really know just a hunch ^...,^)