Emulator is running fine but my ISO's aren't
Whenever I open an image file for a game the emulator starts up and brings me to the PS2 main menu, but it doesn't actually play the game.

What am I doing wrong?

If you need more information I'll give it to you.

Below are my current configurations, comp specs, and the image file in question that I'm using.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

pcsx2 settings, plugins config, pc specs, screenshots of the problem, etc... (any useful info, in fact)
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(04-18-2010, 06:31 PM)woopyfrood Wrote: What am I doing wrong?
Incorrect CDVD plugin
The image is used by another program
You are starting it using run=>execute and the game is different region that your bios
and so on
(04-18-2010, 06:31 PM)woopyfrood Wrote: If you need more information I'll give it to you.
You are not giving any info in the first place...pcsx2 settings,what's your pc,what game are you trying to play
I'm not using execute. I use the Linuz ISO plugin to use Run CD/DVD. The game I'm trying to run is Kingdom Hearts.

I'll take some screencaps soon.
Alright, more information is in the OP.
Are you trying to start the .IMG file?
You need to select the ISO with Linuzappz ISO(not file from the disk with .IMG extension)

And I hope you didn't extracted the ISO thinking it's archive.
Wow. I just made an immense failure.

When I downloaded the game files, they came in a zip file so I extracted that. Inside the zip file was an ISO archive which I foolishly mistook for another normal zip and then proceeded to use the image file therein.

I just re-opened the zip and am now using the proper .iso archive. Game works fine. Thanks, and sorry for wasting your time.
Quote:Game works fine. Thanks, and sorry for wasting your time.
no problem and have a warning for not reading the forum rules

Quote:When I downloaded the game files, they came in a zip file so I extracted that. Inside the zip file was an ISO archive which I foolishly mistook for another normal zip and then proceeded to use the image file therein.

closed
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go