Emulator loses focus
Hi, before anything else, first post here so really sorry if this is not where to put it.

Now to the problem. Every time I save, load, disable/enable the limiter, etc. The emulator loses focus and I have to click the window every time.
It doesn't really seem like much, but at the long run it's really anoying. It's weird tough that wile saving and loading makes this happen, changing save slots don't.

Thanks in advance if someone has any idea how to fix this Biggrin

Sponsored links

Sounds like you have another program on your PC capturing key presses which takes the focus away from the emulator Smile
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Thought about that, the problem would be how to find the one that captures the presses. Any idea?
Guess it isn't a "normal" program, but something that runs in the back as I have nothing else opened
(and thanks for the fast answer).
I would guess it's something that runs in the background, possibly starts with the computer. Could be worth checking through MSConfig (or task managers startup tab if you're on windows 8 or higher) to disable anything you don't need Smile

Didn't work. Does it have anything to do that I have to press F? twice for it to work? (1, 3 and 4). There it takes effect and the window loses focus.
Anyway, guess that something running in the background isn't the problem, I just tried with another emulator (tough for PS1) and I could do everything without problem with the same keys.

Ok. Downloaded the emulator again and I don't know why, or how, but it works now.
The only thing I can think of is that I screwed something up in the configuration or it was fixed, as I was using 1.3 and got the 1.4 one now.
Thanks anyway for the help Smile
Very strange, I don't know of any config that would have done that, maybe it got corrupted somehow!