Enabling Software Mode Stops Current Recording
So im trying to use the emulators built in recorder and I need to run software mode due to graphic issues. But everytime I hit f9 to enable the software mode, it cancels out the recording im doing. I did consider different keymapping, but im not sure it that would fix it. And yes ive tried to enable software mode beforehand but i dont know whats happening but it seems to keep disabling it until im in the actual level, then it stays enabled. Any suggestions?

Sponsored links

use fraps, problem solved Tongue
(09-05-2012, 01:19 AM)warWeeny Wrote: use fraps, problem solved Tongue

I was using fraps but had to stop because the fog density in alot of levels make the recording slow down badly, with the pcsx2 recorder, that problem is fixed. So fraps isnt an option.
A renderer switch completely unloads / reloads the plugin.
There's no way that we can keep the recording running, sorry.
(09-05-2012, 02:40 AM)rama Wrote: A renderer switch completely unloads / reloads the plugin.
There's no way that we can keep the recording running, sorry.

yeah. this wrong. the interface format isn't really solid. else...

what's the encorder getting as input? huh? you could switch the device that produces that... any time. usualy. Wink
(09-05-2012, 02:46 AM)xstyla Wrote: yeah. this wrong. the interface format isn't really solid. else...

what's the encorder getting as input? huh? you could switch the device that produces that... any time. usualy. Wink

difficult english speak you?
Of course it's not nice but this is how GSdx works.
If you want better recording, it would have to be added somewhere outside the plugin.
At that point you could simply use one of the fine external tools for it.
(09-05-2012, 04:57 PM)rama Wrote: Of course it's not nice but this is how GSdx works.
If you want better recording, it would have to be added somewhere outside the plugin.
At that point you could simply use one of the fine external tools for it.

Its fine, I can manage just clipping together fraps and pcsx2 recorded video if I need to.