didn't see that coming

Sponsored links

Me neither O_O
[Image: PCSX2giorgakis132-2.png]

Thanks Silver112 for the sig! ^^

Deviant: http://giorgakis132.deviantart.com/

I love violins Tongue

that's it ( the thread ) no updates no logs just "this is weird" Huh
Interesting, this is on the heels of an Android port... wish they'd do an iOS one

http://www.epsxe.com/

In the meantime I'm sticking with Xebra, it feels the most like an actual PS1
So the king of PSX emus is back? Tongue2
Quote:Many fixes to the cd-rom decoder and core that fixed almost 150 games

Thats good to hear Smile Must have been all the bugs they had ;p It's always been pretty compatible.
[Image: ref_sig_anim.gif]
Like our Facebook Page and visit our Facebook Group!
Simple question...is this something that the plugins are responsible for or the ePSXe itself.
I don't know why but on a lot of emulators(including this one and not just for PS1),the CPU usage is always 50% or above(no matter what I do on ePSXe)

But for example on pSX,Gens32,SNES9x,PJ64 the CPU usage is a lot lower(even on pcsx2 sometimes)but ePSXe is always 50% or above no matter what plugins I use or what I'm doing(playing a game,inside the mc manager,screen in the game with nothing moving and so on)

On older version when I had a lot weaker pc,the cpu usage was the same and the games were running again at full speed.
Some of the most interesting changes (to me, anyway) are the changes to the SPU core.

Quote:- The internal SPU plugin has been updated to the 1.8.0 version. This version includes multiples fixes and add compatibility with a lot of
sound effects that were not properly supported before. Thanks goes to Shalma and Tikalat. The following games work better in this release: Um Jammer Lammy, Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy Tactics, Xenogears, Vagrant Story, Misadventures of Tron Bonne, Spyro 2 & 3, Vib Ribbon, Discworld Noir, Tales of Destiny, Extreme Ghostbuster, South Park Chef's Luv Shack, Silhouette, Thousand Arms, Adidas Power Soccer...

Those always kind of bugged me, and I remember it was a pita in general to get games like VS to sound properly across a variety of emus/plugins. Maybe I should replay it once more now ... Smile

Full release notes are here if you're interested.
Another intersting feature is the ability to run PSP converted PS1 pbps.
That certainly came out of nowhere lol. Guess I'll give it a shot later.

My CPU is always at 50% too. I guess that's just the emu using as much power as possible or something. It's probably not really putting too much of a strain on the CPU.