Error: GSdx-sse2 - Please update DirectX!
directx_jun2008_redist.exe

That's like super old.

USE WEB UPDATER. There is an april 2009 sdk update which is what you need.

Sponsored links

(05-10-2009, 09:01 PM)Cain Wrote: directx_jun2008_redist.exe

That's like super old.

USE WEB UPDATER. There is an april 2009 sdk update which is what you need.

Sadly, I pulled the latest DirectX straight from Microsoft, not the older one. Still no help.
There is difference between plain DirectX update and required DirectX SDL, that could be achieved from WEB UPDATER. If you get this message again and again, it's means that you download incorrect update. The needed update require genuine validation.
(05-10-2009, 10:30 PM)Zeydlitz Wrote: There is difference between plain DirectX update and required DirectX SDL, that could be achieved from WEB UPDATER. If you get this message again and again, it's means that you download incorrect update. The needed update require genuine validation.

You are correct, the link needed is:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai...laylang=en
(05-10-2009, 10:30 PM)Zeydlitz Wrote: There is difference between plain DirectX update and required DirectX SDL, that could be achieved from WEB UPDATER. If you get this message again and again, it's means that you download incorrect update. The needed update require genuine validation.

So a DX9 web update is required for PCSX2 to work in 64 bit Vista?
(05-11-2009, 10:44 AM)dtla1730 Wrote:
So a DX9 web update is required for PCSX2 to work in 64 bit Vista?
no, a DX update is required for GSdx to work in all of the OSes. Smile (every 4 months Tongue)
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
Hi,
I have the same problem on visa x64..... I also made an update, seconds agoo... nope
elaborate on your problem Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
To put it simple,if you have the newest DX installed then you'll have the file d3dx9_41.dll and d3dx10_41.dll in your C:\Windows\System32 directory.

If you don't have those two files then you don't have the newest DX.
I have the same problem. Update Dx (newest) and still not work on GSDX 1219, why ??