Error: GSdx-sse2 - Please update DirectX!
(08-13-2009, 12:50 AM)19941994ra Wrote: But i can't "update" the DirectX version because i'm using Windows 7 and i have directx 11.

So? update it :P

That you have DirectX11 doesnt mean you have the most updated files. Even if the site they linked you to doesnt have windows 7 as an option get it as the installer just check your files and update them accordingly.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64

Sponsored links

edited
Does your card support DX10? what card is it?
Shadow Lady pls help me, I have a question. My video card is NVIDIA Geforce 7300 256 MB. Does it support DX10? I ask because I have downloaded the GSdx10 0.1.0 but when I start the game it said: "An unhandled or unrecoverable exception occurred, with the message: The GS plugin failed to open/..." and shut down the program. Pls help! Thanks.
Only the 8xxx series nVidia GPUs and higher support DirectX 10
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
(08-07-2009, 03:35 PM)yeyoo Wrote:
(08-06-2009, 10:19 PM)yeyoo Wrote: Hello all people who updates their dx and no update is noticed by gsdx here is a quiqk solution go to ur system32 folder and delete some dx files like (D3DX9_40.dll,D3DX9_39,D3DX10_40) and then use web updater and there you go your prob is solved cant explain coz im typing from my n80 byebye

did any one tryed this it worked for me this solution is simple coz gsdx have a registry entry that tells you have to update your DX unless the web updater download from DX servers the missing files(that you deleted) to change this registry value to make the plugin stop asking for an update
sorry for complicated explanation.
pls try this and confirm weather it works or not

have any one noticed what am i writing did any one tryed it out?
FOKKAK MENY
Uh so what are you suggesting with that... that you can just bypass the updating by not making the plugin loook for the files? I think I dont understand correctly.
(08-14-2009, 07:47 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Uh so what are you suggesting with that... that you can just bypass the updating by not making the plugin loook for the files? I think I dont understand correctly.

yeyoo Wrote:
Hello all people who updates their dx and no update is noticed by gsdx

im saying this to the people that have their DX updated and gsdx keeps telling them you have to update your DX although its up to date and if you are one of them pls try and confirm weather working or not im waiting for a confirmation to tell gabest about this error
FOKKAK MENY
I believe he means go in and delete some of the DX files so that your computer will run the update, and then log that in the registry that you've actually updated it.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
(08-15-2009, 02:14 AM)KrazyTrumpeter05 Wrote: I believe he means go in and delete some of the DX files so that your computer will run the update, and then log that in the registry that you've actually updated it.

You just fugired it out or my explanation did the work thank god that some one understood what am i saying
FOKKAK MENY