Error Opening CDVD Plugin Help
Ok idownloaded the 0.9.7 beta and the game opened. only problem is that it is laggy in both the video and sound. They are both in sync with each other, just laggy in certain areas of the game. not sure which settings to change to make this go away.
Also up at the top the FPS: 40 - 45, EE: 100% GD: 13-20% UI: 1%
dont know if that helps but there ya go

Sponsored links

that thing means that your cpu is the botleneck, try using speedhacks putting clamps to none or even using supervu (some times is faster by 5% xD )
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
ok i changed some things and the video is ok.still laggy but not bad. now its just the sound that is laggy. im gonna try to enable frame skipping and see if that helps. if you have any other input, please let me know. and also when i get to a cutscene there is a huge gray pixelated box that takes up half the screen and i cant see the cutscene.
if you are playing final fantasy X there is a gamefix for that, also you can use software mode (press F9 while the grey thing is there and then again F9 to go back in hardware)
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest