Errors on Official English guide
I tested the game screen that cpu benchmark thread uses,
Indeed I lost 1 FPS setting "Extra rendering threads" from 0 to 1 here dual-core E7200,
I tested 10 times, each 5 times for "Extra rendering threads" to 0 and 1, reboot pc after test every one time.

lost 1 FPS is trivial though, I'll leave "set it to 3 for quad core processors" alone when I'm translating the official English guide 1.0.0
However I'll examine it again when I own a quad-core cpu.
durable PC since 2008
CPU : E7200 @ 2.53 GHz 1.04 V / OC 3.7 GHz 1.36 V (390*9.5, 4GB DDR2 780)
GPU : 8600GT (GDDR3, 256 MB) / OC (750 / 900)
BOARD : GA-EP31-DS3L (rev 1.0) broken and bought a second hand one replaced
PSU : 300 W

Sponsored links

I have an i3, quad I had a e2200, dual

I've tested threads. and 4 threads (3 extra) gives about 5-10 fps more than 3 threads
Official Guide 1.2.1 Wrote:Enable FX Shader:

Since version 1.2.0, PCSX2 is able to use external shader programs to add various effects and visual improvements. By default, PCSX2 comes with 4 simple scanline shaders (which you can cycle through while running a game by pressing F7). For a huge set of shader effects which include UHQ FXAA, Bilinear FS Filtering, Bicubic FS Filtering, Gaussian FS Filtering, High Quality Blended Bloom, Per-Channel Gamma Correction, Scene Tone Mapping, RGB Colour Correction, S-Curve Contrast Enhancement, Texture, Sharpening, Pixel Vibrance, Post-Complement Colour Grading, Cel Shading, Scanline Emulation, Vignette and Subpixel Dithering you can download Asmodean's shader file from our forum HERE. Open the zip file and extract the PCSX2Fx_Settings.txt and shader.fx files in the same directory with pcsx2-r5875.exe. You can change the settings of the shader by opening the PCSX2Fx_Settings.txt and following the included instructions and finally saving the file with your changes. Use with caution as setting huge values here can have an enormous impact on speed. Note that you can use external shaders even with a GSdx (software) renderer, which is the best way to get higher visual quality with this rendering mode. You can toggle the use of external shaders on and off by pressing the Home button while running a game.

there's no comma there in the middle between Texture and Sharpening from original text from http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Custom-Sh...#pid334766

Official Guide 1.2.1 Wrote:Enable FX Shader:

Since version 1.2.0, PCSX2 is able to use external shader programs to add various effects and visual improvements. By default, PCSX2 comes with 4 simple scanline shaders (which you can cycle through while running a game by pressing F7). For a huge set of shader effects which include UHQ FXAA, Bilinear FS Filtering, Bicubic FS Filtering, Gaussian FS Filtering, High Quality Blended Bloom, Per-Channel Gamma Correction, Scene Tone Mapping, RGB Colour Correction, S-Curve Contrast Enhancement, Texture, Sharpening, Pixel Vibrance, Post-Complement Colour Grading, Cel Shading, Scanline Emulation, Vignette and Subpixel Dithering you can download Asmodean's shader file from our forum HERE. Open the zip file and extract the PCSX2Fx_Settings.txt and shader.fx files in the same directory with pcsx2-r5875.exe. You can change the settings of the shader by opening the PCSX2Fx_Settings.txt and following the included instructions and finally saving the file with your changes. Use with caution as setting huge values here can have an enormous impact on speed. Note that you can use external shaders even with a GSdx (software) renderer, which is the best way to get higher visual quality with this rendering mode. You can toggle the use of external shaders on and off by pressing the Home button while running a game.

that file isn't named PCSX2Fx_Settings.txt but GSdx_FX_Settings.ini
durable PC since 2008
Official Guide 1.2.1 Wrote:Select Pokopom 2.1.0 and press the Configure button

For a very detailed description about what each setting does and how to properly configure it, visit the official thread of the plugin HERE and check the Wiki for it HERE

the url for wiki is no longer at google code but moved to github https://github.com/KrossX/Pokopom/wiki/Pokopom
durable PC since 2008
Official Guide 1.2.1 Wrote:Custom window size: Set your preferred size for the video window in pixels. This does not effect the game's rendered resolution, image quality or speed in any way, it is equivalent of resizing the output window by dragging its corner with the mouse.

effect ought to be affect
durable PC since 2008
Keep it up Smile.
Thanks, all fixed Smile
[Image: newsig.jpg]