Every single game I play runs EXTREMELY slow
just use those, then.
Maybe doing the overclocking will help
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go

Sponsored links

If you overclock your CPU to around 4.4Ghz which should be quite easy and then do some tweaking with each game you will get good results with PCSX2 and that CPU. I had said CPU for several years at that speed. At the stock speed it just doesn't have quite enough STP. None of the games you listed will attain full speed satisfactorily without OCing. SotC won't regardless but you will get close with the settings jesalvein gave you.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(05-31-2017, 10:25 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: If you overclock your CPU to around 4.4Ghz which should be quite easy and then do some tweaking with each game you will get good results with PCSX2 and that CPU. I had said CPU for several years at that speed. At the stock speed it just doesn't have quite enough STP. None of the games you listed will attain full speed satisfactorily without OCing. SotC won't regardless but you will get close with the settings jesalvein gave you.

I understand what you guys are saying about it running better when overclocked. But I am pretty sure its not my CPU that is the problem, I think it is a software problem. People with lower specs then me have run games smoother then I am. I do understand that some wont run perfectly but you can give me a dam easy game to run and I can guarantee you that it will lag heaps.
problem is the ones you own aren't that easy to run.
(05-31-2017, 11:49 AM)jesalvein Wrote: problem is the ones you own aren't that easy to run.

Give me a easy game to play and Ill download it and test.
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.