Everything crashes, every time
For some reason, everytime I start PCSX2, it always crashes no matter what the cd or even when its on null and I click execute. I don't think it's any of my settings, because I tried chanigng them around a lot. What keeps on happening right after I click run cd/execute is that in the PS2 out put it will say in green:
Bios Version 2.0
Framelimiter Rate Updated (UpdatedVSSyncRate) 59.94

Then nothing. I try to close it and it freezes. Worse, I try to log off or shut down and it goes to the log off/shut down screen and keeps "shutting down" for over 20 minutes, and I have to hold down the power button (It will turn off normally as long as I don't open PCSX2 and try to run cd/execute).

Now what's so strange is just yesterday is working perfectly and pretty fast too. I was loving playing games on my computer, so it's very annoying. (I also tried deleting and uninstalling PCSX2 and reinstalling, but nothing happened. I am still using the same memory card though through copy and paste)

Sponsored links

Delete ini files, reconfigure and dont use nulls.
CPU: Pentium D 'Presler' 915 2.8 ghz 2x2MB L2 @ 3.5 ghz
GPU: eVGA [Nvidia] 8600GT 256MB SSC DDR3
Tested: FFX, FFX-2, FFXII, MGS3, KH, KH2, The Hobbit NTSC
PCSX2 FTW! Biggrin
(09-21-2010, 01:50 AM)yanks28th Wrote: For some reason, everytime I start PCSX2, it always crashes no matter what the cd or even when its on null and I click execute. I don't think it's any of my settings, because I tried chanigng them around a lot. What keeps on happening right after I click run cd/execute is that in the PS2 out put it will say in green:
Bios Version 2.0
Framelimiter Rate Updated (UpdatedVSSyncRate) 59.94

Then nothing. I try to close it and it freezes. Worse, I try to log off or shut down and it goes to the log off/shut down screen and keeps "shutting down" for over 20 minutes, and I have to hold down the power button (It will turn off normally as long as I don't open PCSX2 and try to run cd/execute).

Now what's so strange is just yesterday is working perfectly and pretty fast too. I was loving playing games on my computer, so it's very annoying. (I also tried deleting and uninstalling PCSX2 and reinstalling, but nothing happened. I am still using the same memory card though through copy and paste)

It could be a bad overclocking . . .
PC:
EVGA 600 +80 PSU
NVIDIA GTX 550ti EVGA 2GB VRAM
[Image: hj0zqy-4.png]
yeah maybe it ur CPU that's causing the problem..
or a bad hardware..
[Image: 871087.png]

*Mio sees a ghost for the first time*
Mio: Aaaaaaah!! x_x
Seriously, the way she acts, you'd think she grew up with ghosts.
if SPU is null most things crash. so if you have that nulled you need to fix that.