Excessive "PCSX2 has stopped working" errors
(07-15-2015, 01:45 AM)Ryudo Wrote: v3.00? Some kinda patch applied to the game? Might be relevant to the crashing.

It is my understanding that the version relates to the version of the game (i.e. original, greatest hits, special, etc) Whether rockstar added some bug fixes between versions or not I have no idea Tongue

EDIT: There was only a "special edition" of san andreas (case had gold stuff on it) so I THINK the 3 different versions of Vice city are the original, the greatest hits, and the one that came later in the box set of 3, vice city, and san andreas (but again that was just them rereleasing it it isn't some sort of mod as you suggested Tongue)
Desktop:
Ryzen 7 5800X | MSI MAG CORELIQUID 360R | MSI X570 unify | 32GB DDR4@3600 MHz (14-14-14-34) | EVGA RTX 3070 FTW3 Ultra
1TB + 2TB WD Black SN770 | Windows 11 Pro x64

Sponsored links

(07-15-2015, 02:03 AM)Carsomyr Wrote: It is my understanding that the version relates to the version of the game (i.e. original, greatest hits, special, etc) Whether rockstar added some bug fixes between versions or not I have no idea Tongue

EDIT: There was only a "special edition" of san andreas (case had gold stuff on it) so I THINK the 3 different versions of Vice city are the original, the greatest hits, and the one that came later in the box set of 3, vice city, and san andreas (but again that was just them rereleasing it it isn't some sort of mod as you suggested Tongue)

which version is yours, then ?
I mean, what's written on the gamebox ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(07-15-2015, 06:28 AM)jesalvein Wrote: which version is yours, then ?
I mean, what's written on the gamebox ?

Ok, the release history went like this:
1. Original release of Vice City
2. Double pack release of 3 and Vice City
3. Greatest hits release
4. GTA: The Trilogy (3, Vice City, San Andreas)

As far as mine goes I'm not actually positive which one this ISO is from. Growing up my brothers and I shared a PS2, and as we got older we each got one and we have multiple copies of several games, and ironically we own all 4 copies of Vice City (This is also why I have both v2.00 and 2.20 BIOS files Laugh)... I have no idea which disc this ISO came from (and I REALLY don't want to go through my parents attic for the boxes of games to rip all 4 and figure it out Tongue).
Desktop:
Ryzen 7 5800X | MSI MAG CORELIQUID 360R | MSI X570 unify | 32GB DDR4@3600 MHz (14-14-14-34) | EVGA RTX 3070 FTW3 Ultra
1TB + 2TB WD Black SN770 | Windows 11 Pro x64