Exit Emulator Hotkey?
I Am using this with EmulationStation and i was wondering if you can assign a hotkey to 2 buttons so that when you press them or hold them down it will close down the program.

Sponsored links

I'm not sure what emulationstation is but if your window is in focus pressing esc will exit the emulator.
(03-19-2015, 04:35 AM)bomblord Wrote: I'm not sure what emulationstation is but if your window is in focus pressing esc will exit the emulator.

Its a front end. So ill have to do some testing but that means i could probably use motionjoy to map the buttons on my keyboard to the esc button.
I wouldn't recommend MotioninJoy, the DS3Tool that comes with it is known to 'call home' to some shady website, and the interface is pretty awful as well. The MotioninJoy driver itself is also known to be unstable, it's caused BSoDs for people. We recommend the SCP drivers:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-VIDEO-TUT...CP-drivers

That being said though if you want to map a key press to your controller, I recommend the shareware program JoyToKey.
[Image: pNm13X9.gif]
Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909 | AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD | WD Red Plus 8TB

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
Games that don't need a strong CPU