[Experimental] Winsock based DEV9 plugin (Now with HDD Support)
I don't know how common. Though I've tested the server's IP on the affected users' browser with https and it opened just fine.

Sponsored links

Hi. Are the setup/config instructions on the first post still valid. I've followed the steps exactly, using the latest build (6.5), and I still get an error when loading an iso.

For instance, loading Final Fantasy XI, I still get "Your HDD is not formatted. The HDD must be formatted before use. Please format it according to the instructions in its manual, then restart the PlayOnline Viewer. Please power down your console now."

Can you advise? Thank you!
use wLaunchELF to format the HDD
V0.7.0
Generate unique MAC in the format of 76:6D:61:63:XX:XX, with values for X generated from the Host MAC address, for WinPcap and TAP mode.
This allows you to connect to XLink Kai when using either of the above two modes.
Other under the hood changes.
V0.8.0
Rewrite of HDD and SPEED code in an attempt to improve emulation and speed
Used lower level API in TCP code.
Fixed bug with "PC IP" option being forced enabled.

The rewrite of HDD emulation code is quite significant, so there may be regressions (so back up HDD images before upgrading)
Your plugin seems to work great Smile, every online games I tested on it are fine but in all of them, I am always stuck at an error screen with the DNAS authentication (error -611).

Also, HDD are compatible with pal bios?
(12-15-2017, 05:00 PM)Atomic83 Wrote: Your plugin seems to work great Smile, every online games I tested on it are fine but in all of them, I am always stuck at an error screen with the DNAS authentication (error -611).

Also, HDD are compatible with pal bios?

DNAS has been shut down, so you can not access DNAS.
(12-13-2017, 07:04 PM)Ge-Force Wrote: V0.8.0
Rewrite of HDD and SPEED code in an attempt to improve emulation and speed
Used lower level API in TCP code.
Fixed bug with "PC IP" option being forced enabled.

The rewrite of HDD emulation code is quite significant, so there may be regressions (so back up HDD images before upgrading)

Hey man. What's up? So, about this new plugin version, Biohazard Outbreak File 1 stutters a lot. It keeps destabilizing emulation speed quite often (like each 3 seconds or so) and Outbreak File 2 seems to be crashing whenever you join online rooms.
I tried creating a new HDD and installing the ISO into it from scratch but same results.
Both games run perfectly with version 7, though. They load fast as hell

Current rig:
i5 6600
16GB DDR4
GTX1080
It seems some issues sneaked in during the rewrite, I will investigate and fix

In the meantime, I've added a download link to v0.7.0 in the OP.
Hello! I'm trying to port forward UDP port 5730 for MGS3 Subsistence, however, i failed to doing that.
[Image: j2zaPHn.png]
[Image: gs8sLA9.png] [Image: 2vEVjMY.png]
I've tried forwarding the UDP port to my PC ip, but the game keep showing closed port error "Cannot create game in current network enviroment". I don't know if i should use a static ip on  your network configuration file [I'm using DHCP]. What  should I do?
PlayStation® 2 System
SCPH-90010, 50001, SCE Modem/Ethernet (Network Adaptor) 
OPL 0.9.X WIP

METAL GEAR ONLINE 1 - SaveMGO.com
-Vedita BR/V3dita BR, FuryK96/Fury-K96