Explain what needs to be used:
Exactly as I said the mod makes a comment about how another thread was made, replies with an idiotic comment about I hope you have your answer now, then lockes the thread.

STOP LOCKING THE THREAD WHEN THE ANSWER HAS NOT BEEN GIVEN, THEN COMPLAINING ABOUT THREADS BEING MADE WITH THE SAME QUESTION. THIS HAS NOT BEEN ANSWERWED YET SO LOCKING THE THREAD NOT ALLOWING ANYONE TO ANSWER IT, IS DOING NOTHING BUT CAUSING PROBLEMS...LEAVE THE DAMN THREAD ALONE SO SOMEONE CAN ANSWER...

ALL I WANT IS AN ANSWER TO THIS AND HAVE IT WORK...(And saying no one has an answer is BS) someone knows how to set this up with the information being given and I would like it.
Now all someone needs to do is write out the exact BIOS and plugins I need to use.

Here are my computer Specs:

Stock i7 @2.8ghz L3 8MB CACHE (Not OC'd)
4GB GDDR RAM
Nvidia XFX GTX 260

Here is the exact pcsx2-0.9.8-r4600 by rama I'm using Obtained from this link: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Forum-Program

Here are all the plugins and BIOS's I have:

BIOS: Well this is what's in my BIOS Folder anyway
PS2 Bios 30004R V6 Pal.bin
rom0.bin
rom1.bin
ROM2.BIN
SCPH-70000_BIOS_V12_JAP_200.BIN
SCPH-70004_BIOS_V12_PAL_200.BIN
SCPH-70012_BIOS_V12_USA_200.bin
SCPH-90006_BIOS_VX_HK _220.BIN

PLUGINS:
cdvdGigaherz.dll
cdvdiso-r4600.dll
CDVDnull.dll
DEV9null.dll
FWnull.dll
gsdx-sse2-r4600.dll
gsdx-sse4-r4600.dll
gsdx-ssse3-r4600.dll
GSnull.dll
lilypad-r4600.dll
PadSSSPSX.dll
spu2-x-r4600.dll
USBnull.dll

Now what do I use for my computer specs with those BIOS and plugins?

Sponsored links

And you own 4 PS2s ?

wow amazing...
I won't lock it before you answer, really.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Apparently 5 with only 2 from the same region but who's counting...
Quote:And you own 4 PS2s ?

Actually, I own about 8 PS2's.
I'd post the pics of them all, but that would be pointless in the end, because people here would just say I took them from the internet anyway. So it really doesn't matter what I do, I'll always be wrong, according to people on this site.

FYI, A used PS2 can be bought for about $25.. And outside of trying to focus on the fact you're trying to say I don't own that many (even though I do) what's your point?

How does that answer my configuration set up.

Would you like to know about how many Dreamcasts, and PSX's I have and the various parts of the world they came from, as well?
(08-03-2011, 02:14 AM)tx3000 Wrote: I actually own about 8 PS2's
I'd post the pics, but people here would just say I took them from the internet anyway. So it really doesn't matter what I do. I'll always be wrong, according to people on this site.

care to prove that?

update:

put them all in one picture then
(08-03-2011, 02:14 AM)tx3000 Wrote: Actually, I own about 8 PS2's.
I'd post the pics of them all, but that would be pointless in the end, because people here would just say I took them from the internet anyway....

Actually, you can prove it with a picture.

Take the picture with your monitor viewing these forums in the background (or better yet, this very page).

I think I could believe that wasn't just off some random internet site. Closedeyes
put a piece of paper in front of it saying "I owned you, mean mod!".

Appart from this, I found some tricks on google about how to get a decent speed on a low system (*removed : contains links to illegal stuff* for exemple), but I'm not sure it's really that efficient.
As for me, I had to build a monster PC before getting nice speed in the emu, I fear it might be the only way.

*edit* I read again your specs and they don't seem that bad, so what mode are you using in the gpu plugin ? Maybe you put yours on software mode instead of hardware ? DX11 instead of DX10 for your old card ? Can you tell us exactly what is happening with the default config ?

*edit2* Ok I get it, you simply want to know the name of the plugins ? Well choose the sse4.1 gdsx plugin, configure it quickly with DX10 hardware mode as a start, choose the spu 2x plugin for sound and lilypad for pad, cddvdiso for disc emulation (not sure about this one, I'm not on my main comp right now), all the rest can be null plugins I think, and for the bios, use your USA one if you wanna play NTSC games.
Intel i5-2500K Quad Core @ 3.30 Ghz
NVidia GTX 580 - 3Go RAM
4 Go DDR3 noname
Well, try to understand that when someone registers, trolls, flames, and finally brings up piracy suspicions, we have reasons to be a bit...nervous.

That said, pcsx2 is region free, and any bios will work with almost any game. It's not related to your hardware.
about the plugins, use the default ones to begin with. some tweaks will then differ from a game to another.
And BTW, I suggest you change your tone if you seek help. You had a warning for flaming, I'd like to avoid giving you another one.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(08-03-2011, 02:27 AM)xwolfi Wrote: cddvdiso for disc emulation (not sure about this one, I'm not on my main comp right now),

Gigaherz cDVD for cDVDs (duh)
Linuz ISO for ISOs (or use the built in one)

edit:

and considering "SCPH-70004_BIOS_V12_PAL_200.BIN" is the exact name of pirate bios I would be more than a little unwilling to get the dev team and this forum in trouble helping you without proof of this bio actually being yours
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64