Exporting to Memcards for PCSX2 mac?
I was too lazy to get my memory card data from my own card, so I decided to download some save data from gamefaqs. I found that I had to use a tool to export into PCSX2, mymc, but then I am on a mac so using that program simply isn't possible. I have tried to put it in a wrapper with Wineskin, but it doesn't work. Any ideas for getting save data onto pcsx2? Maybe there is some tool out there that I don't know about, or maybe there is some way to create a wrapper version that works.

Sponsored links

I'll look into this to see if there's anything I can find to help you. Smile
Thanks. Also I was wondering, if any of you viewing have used mymc, which .exe file do you use to open the tool? And are there any software requirements? I have wineskinned things like omniconvert but I am no expert, so if anybody who is confident with using Wineskin stuff, it would be great if you could offer some support.
Okay, so I have successfully wrapped mymc! I downloaded the windows version from here: http://www.csclub.uwaterloo.ca:11068/mymc/index.html
It turns out that you need to do some stuff via winetricks. (DirectX and MSVCR71.DLL/MSVCP71.DLL are required.) Run:
winetricks d3dx9_36 vcrun2003

And then you must use mac driver instead of x11
Then mymc should run perfectly on mac.