Eye Toy Emulator
Wink 
Hi to everyone, I'm new to the forums,

I was wondering if any development is in the making of making eye toy work with PCSX2, I've looked on the web and all I could find is how to make it into a web cam.

I love the boxing on Eye Toy Play 2 personally I feel that its the greatest off the sofa game I think I've ever played, I would do anything to play it on the PC with a web cam or the eye toy. Is there a way off making it work? or anything in the making?

Danster

Sponsored links

you'd have to code it, there's nothing in the works that the public knows about
(05-27-2009, 12:36 AM)Saiki Wrote: you'd have to code it, there's nothing in the works that the public knows about

Is there any instruction on how to code the eye toy into pcsx2 ??
if u don't know programming then don't even think about it Laugh finished programming school with friends and learning programming, i can make smth, can start work with UDK or try to make my own game engine but it's really hard, same with your eye toy into pcsx2
im sure it would be hard to code especially when keeping the camera in sync with the speed of the game
First and foremost, didn't the eyetoy work via USB? We'd need the general USB interface emulated first (which is currently low priority, not sure if anyone is even working on it). As mentioned, it'll be a pain and not something that will get worked on anytime soon. Not when there is still plenty of other things the devs want to work on first.
[Image: 2748844.png]
Yeah, your best bet is to just use an actual ps2.