F keys not working
I searched for "f keys not working" "Saved and Load states not working"

Neither popped up with info or helpful information.

My question:

I currently have a wireless Logitech Keyboard Model: EX110. Recently i went to save my game via the Save State (F1) and noticed it did not save. I replace my batteries and resynced the keyboard with the reciever. Still an issue. I restarted my computer and that did not help as well. Mean while my F keys still work about in windows.

I go back to pcsx2 and check the console. There is no errors, or comments saying that it even recieved the command.

My Saved games still work via memory card.

Im looking at reinstalling pcsx2. Is there a way to fix this problem and get my f keys working again?

If there isnt and is the only way to reinstall pcsx2 and possibly lose my saved games?

Sponsored links

First use the same pad plugin for both controller 1 and controller 2. Which pad plugin are you using?
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(05-20-2009, 07:07 PM)Bositman Wrote: First use the same pad plugin for both controller 1 and controller 2. Which pad plugin are you using?

Im currently using SSSPSX PAD for the first controller and second controller. I used Lilypad for a while but had issues with my logitech dual action controller with the lilypad plugin.
Mobo: Gigabyte MA78GM-S2H v1.1
CPU: AMD Phenom II x3 710
GPU: Geforce 8800 GTS
Ram: 4 Gb budget ram found in my drawer at work
hit esc and file > savestate > save slot x, the load it later the same way
(05-20-2009, 07:15 PM)Saiki Wrote: hit esc and file > savestate > save slot x, the load it later the same way

LOL I was just thinking about doing that. Quick question, when i use the f1 key to save, what state does that save to? Save 0?
no idea what it defaults to. I don't really use savestates, I just noticed the option there
(05-20-2009, 07:22 PM)Saiki Wrote: no idea what it defaults to. I don't really use savestates, I just noticed the option there

Thanks Laugh I sent you a PM on a completly diffrent topic btw.
(05-20-2009, 07:24 PM)Darcshado Wrote:
(05-20-2009, 07:22 PM)Saiki Wrote: no idea what it defaults to. I don't really use savestates, I just noticed the option there

Thanks Laugh I sent you a PM on a completly diffrent topic btw.

I noticed. hope this issue pans out for you. I have the same kind of pad, but mine's rumbleshock 2 Tongue I don't use lillypad either.
(05-20-2009, 07:19 PM)Darcshado Wrote: Quick question, when i use the f1 key to save, what state does that save to? Save 0?
well when you load pcsx2 it starts with Save 0 and you can change to which save it saves to by hitting F2(next save) and Shift+F2(previous save), so it goes to Save 1 and above (or backwards Tongue) Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja