FF-X Stops in Battle
Putz, worst I've saved at the save point at the beginning of Thunder Plains. Now it will be fire to back without finding any battle so I can make the ring.

Know any good if the new beta is far from leaving Rama?
[Image: 41639000.jpg]

Sponsored links

I've just had 40 fights in the Thunder Plains, the latter 20 with frame skipping on, and had no problems, with the first 20 however I had 3 fights that hung. You can probably manage to get through there with it on too.
[Image: sig01.jpg?t=1282269242]
I'm trying some things, including leaving Thunder Plains as recorded there unintentionally. Remember what material to make the ring to cancel battles?
I remember that part, I play that game a lot of pcsx2s ago xDDD in 0.92 with no hangs or freezes at all. But it's nice to see there is fixed already Smile
PC:
EVGA 600 +80 PSU
NVIDIA GTX 550ti EVGA 2GB VRAM
[Image: hj0zqy-4.png]
well it really happend to me.. so what i do is, every time it hangs up like that... i restart pcsx2 and try to get through that stage as much as possible..
I tried to frame skipping but without success. Now I'll try to get back to the area without battles and figure out how to make the ring anti-battles.
lol.. dude the ring of anti battle can be attain later on the game.... you cannot create it while you are at the thunder plains.. what about changing the EE round mode and clamping to... chop/zero and normal also the vu to chop/zero and normal and disable speed hack...
it won't work, tried that, all of that. Rama fixed it in a new revision, it will be fixed in the next beta
really? so there will be another? beta coming up? i hope the kh chain of memories have some update fixes and the FFX-2 fmv scenes... looking forward saiki..
Quote:really? so there will be another? beta coming up? looking forward saiki..
(08-30-2010, 12:14 AM)rama Wrote: I fixed that hang a few revisions back.
You'll have to wait for a new beta of PCSX2.
(Or search for a current svn version. No support then though!)

I'm not a dev, just did the guide. rama is the dev, ask him lol