FF10 Texture pop in
When I'm playing Final Fantasy 10, I notice some of the textures on the sides of the screen pop in and out as I move, a lot like this video I found:

It seems to happen regardless of whether I'm in widescreen or standard though. Anyone know how to fix this?

Sponsored links

Fix? Easy, disable widescreen patch you're using then restart emulation and reload the game off normal memory card savegame, then look for better WS patch or play the game with original proportions.
(08-05-2013, 04:44 AM)miseru99 Wrote: Fix? Easy, disable widescreen patch you're using then restart emulation and reload the game off normal memory card savegame, then look for better WS patch or play the game with original proportions.

The PCSX2 I use came with a widescreen patch apparently. How do I disable it and when if I switch to another WS patch which one should I use?
Disabling cheats under system menu should be enough, you should probably redownload pcsx2 from the official site anyway since it actually doesn't come bundled with any ws patches originally.
(08-05-2013, 05:15 AM)miseru99 Wrote: Disabling cheats under system menu should be enough, you should probably redownload pcsx2 from the official site anyway since it actually doesn't come bundled with any ws patches originally.

Ok. I actually already have that version on my computer, so I'll just switch to that one.

EDIT: Worked. No noticeable problems so far.