FF12 freezing after a while
Hello everybody!
I sold my PS2 but I kept ff12 so I loved this game I decided to play again with this game.
After Ii nstalled epsX2 0.9.4 the game runs at 60ips in movies, and often around 50ips ingame.

The problem I have concerns that I had at the beginning: the game freeze after several minutes, it is boring when you played 1h and your unable to save!

I found the solution on the internet, it was necessary to change the resolution.

So I could play 30 hours without any crash.
But now it is freezing again! I do not know why.

Do you have a solution?

I'm on Vista and use the plugin GSDX10 chart.
Core 2 DUO 2Ghz, 2Go DDR, 8600MGT

THANK YOU

Sponsored links

Auw, man what did you think before you are talking? You know about policy, this forum did not support people with doesnt have PS2 console, working or broken. About your problem, i can only say, try with pcsx playground.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
ok thanks
As said before,you must own a PS2 to have the rights to a BIOS file.So your current possession of a bios file is illegal and we do not tolerate piracy here (check rule #1).Closing thread
[Image: newsig.jpg]