FFX
Hey,

New member, could use a bit of help. I'm not the most technical when it comes to ISO's and emulators. I am having trouble getting FFX to work. My FFX file is an image file, so I think that is causing the problems. Although I am not sure. If anyone has the time I'd be super appreciative with some help to get it running.

Cheers.

Sponsored links

You need to be more specific as to what's not working, and image files work fine.
Sorry about that.

Here are the files I have, along with my system specs.

Sorry about that.

Here are the files I have, along with my system specs.

When I mount the IMAGE file, and try to play it on psx2, it gives me the message "File not found. Path: ISOFileSystem"
What's not working correctly?

On CDDVD selector checkmark "ISO" and ISO Selecter > Browse and find your ISO file.

You don't need to mount it.
(01-30-2012, 05:45 AM)crashin Wrote: What's not working correctly?

On CDDVD selector checkmark "ISO" and ISO Selecter > Browse and find your ISO file.

You don't need to mount it.

Yeah that's what I was doing originally, it wasn't working so I thought mounting it and trying to run it off the drive would work.

I have ISO selected and I navigate to the Image file and it gives me that error.
Do you have the BIOS files?

It also could be the ISO itself.

Copy the program log.
K so whats happening is this ur iso is a rar file. extract it then take all the files and use Poweriso or w.e u want and create an actual ISO.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8CGxABmK5U

Ps this isnt me or my video
(OS:Win7_64bit ULTIMATE) (M4a88TD-M asus mobo)
[Processor:AMD AthlonII x4 645 3.720ghz(OC)Quadcore]
VideoCard-[ATIradeon5750(OC) 850mhz 2GB
RAM-[DDR3-4GB Matched RAM w/ Heat Spreaders]HYperX BLU
cpu-cooler- H60 closed loop water cooling.
(01-30-2012, 06:08 AM)[pro]PCSX2 Wrote: K so whats happening is this ur iso is a rar file. extract it then take all the files and use Poweriso or w.e u want and create an actual ISO.

It doesn't show a .rar extension.
(01-30-2012, 06:08 AM)[pro]PCSX2 Wrote: K so whats happening is this ur iso is a rar file. extract it then take all the files and use Poweriso or w.e u want and create an actual ISO.

Oh I know it was in a rar file, I was just showing all the files that were in the rar lol. But I followed the video and your advice and created an iso with all the files, it got me a bit further. It is now prompting me to insert a ps2 format disc.

Thanks for the help guys!

PS I have the ps2 BIOS files.
(01-30-2012, 06:17 AM)crashin Wrote: It doesn't show a .rar extension.

Holy smoking heck that worked fully LOL

Thanks man!
I just loaded the whole rar file and it's working so far, at the opening cinematic. I really appreciate the help!
That's because it wasn't a RAR file, when you installed WinRAR you just selected for it to be able to open .ISOs. That whole big image is your game file (a .ISO), don't extract them.