FFX 10... -.- Slow motion but maxed FPS PAL 50
Just as title states, I don't really understand.

Here is a picture of my plugins - http://screensnapr.com/v/DwCE5O.jpg

and I am using the latest version. What is wrong?

Comp specs

1 x Case Thermaltake Element G Gaming Case - Black
1 x Case Lighting Meteor Light w/ 8 Speed settings - Red
0 x iBUYPOWER Labs - Noise Reduction None
0 x iBUYPOWER Labs - Internal Expansion None
1 x Processor [= Quad Core =] AMD Phenom™ II X4 925 Quad-Core CPU 2.8 GHz
1 x Processor Cooling Liquid CPU Cooling System [AMD] - [Free Upgrade] Standard 120mm Fan
1 x Memory 8 GB [2 GB X4] DDR3-1333 Memory Module - ** FREE Upgrade to DDR3-1600 ** Corsair or Major Brand
1 x Video Card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti - 1GB - Single Card
1 x Video Card Brand Major Brand Powered by AMD or NVIDIA
1 x Motherboard [CrossFire] Gigabyte GA-970A-D3 -- AMD 970 w/ 2x PCI-E 2.0 x16
1 x Motherboard USB / SATA Interface Motherboard default USB / SATA Interface
1 x Power Supply 700 Watt -- Standard
1 x Primary Hard Drive 1 TB HARD DRIVE -- 32M Cache, 7200 RPM, 6.0Gb/s - Single Drive
0 x Data Hard Drive None
1 x Optical Drive 24X Dual Format/Double Layer DVD±R/±RW + CD-R/RW Drive - Red
0 x 2nd Optical Drive None
1 x Flash Media Reader / Writer 12-In-1 Internal Flash Media Card Reader/Writer - Red
1 x Meter Display NZXT Sentry 2 Touch Screen Fan Controller & Temperature Display
0 x USB Expansion None
1 x Sound Card 3D Premium Surround Sound Onboard
1 x Network Card Onboard LAN Network (Gb or 10/100)
1 x Operating System Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium + Office Starter 2010 (Includes basic versions of Word and Excel) - 64-Bit
1 x Keyboard Thermaltake eSPORTS CHALLENGER PRO Gaming Keyboard
1 x Mouse iBUYPOWER Internet Mouse
0 x Monitor None
0 x 2nd Monitor None
1 x Speaker System iBUYPOWER 2.1 Channel Stereo Super Bass Subwoofer Speaker System
0 x Headset None
0 x Video Camera None
0 x Case Engraving Service None
1 x Warranty Standard Warranty Service - Standard 3-Year Limited Warranty + Lifetime Technical Support
1 x Rush Service Rush Service Fee (not shipping fee) - No Rush Service, Estimate Ship Out in 5~10 Business Days

Sponsored links

misconfigure as a symptoms.
e.g. maxed-out all speedhacks may lead to fake FPS reading and the game still-feels slow.
the best way 1st in the "Emulation Setting" set all in default.
if still persists there 2 other symptoms such as CPU temperatures and AMD's Cool and quiet.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled build 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
(05-18-2012, 02:49 PM)tallbender Wrote: misconfigure as a symptoms.
e.g. maxed-out all speedhacks may lead to fake FPS reading and the game still-feels slow.
the best way 1st in the "Emulation Setting" set all in default.
if still persists there 2 other symptoms such as CPU temperatures and AMD's Cool and quiet.

I have no speed hacks on.

Setting to default now.
Also, is it normal for the audio to stutter a lot? What are the best plugins?
(05-18-2012, 03:12 PM)Tyler Bro Wrote: Also, is it normal for the audio to stutter a lot? What are the best plugins?

get the latest rxxxx rather than using the 0.9.8 that comes with r4600 plug-ins set.
http://pcsx2.net/svn.php
If your audio is stuttering, check the spu2x settings, there is a latancy slider which you might have to raise slightly. Also make sure you're using XAudio2 (in spu2x again)

BTW ive updated your thread title as it was complaining and i couldnt give a monkeys if you are an onlive server hosting BF3 ;p

Also to help improve performance, as you have a quad core, get the latest svn from http://www.pcsx2.net/svn.php and enable the MTVU speedhack.

Edit: Doh! Tallbender beat me to it!
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(05-18-2012, 03:15 PM)refraction Wrote: If your audio is stuttering, check the spu2x settings, there is a latancy slider which you might have to raise slightly. Also make sure you're using XAudio2 (in spu2x again)

BTW ive updated your thread title as it was complaining and i couldnt give a monkeys if you are an onlive server hosting BF3 ;p

Also to help improve performance, as you have a quad core, get the latest svn from http://www.pcsx2.net/svn.php and enable the MTVU speedhack.

Edit: Doh! Tallbender beat me to it!

How do I enable the MTVU speedhack? and which exe do I run in the SVU folder? There is two of them.
*MTVU is located in the speedhacks category
*use pcsx2-rxxxx.exe
Nvm I figured it out... Helps a little bit. Maybe the PAL version of the game is slower? I don't know... Thanks guys! Smile
Also try running the game from an ISO image instead of the DVD disc, that could help with the stuttering
[Image: newsig.jpg]