FFX-2 dont look well
(06-09-2010, 04:43 PM)Saiki Wrote: if you're using MicroVU be sure you have the one that warns about black boxes off, that's likely the cause

um, that issue was already solved ;p
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sponsored links

(06-09-2010, 04:46 PM)refraction Wrote:
(06-09-2010, 04:43 PM)Saiki Wrote: if you're using MicroVU be sure you have the one that warns about black boxes off, that's likely the cause

um, that issue was already solved ;p

each PC is different, you can't deny that. so it COULD be a problem for them still. (kinda like how I STILL can't finish God of War, and that's been fixed for what? 1000+ revisions? but I digress)
(06-09-2010, 05:00 PM)Saiki Wrote: each PC is different, you can't deny that.

You're right, I can't.
(06-09-2010, 05:00 PM)Saiki Wrote: so it COULD be a problem for them still.

Nope, cos they posted above
(06-09-2010, 08:23 AM)Arjen2209 Wrote: Thanks, that solved all my problems with the configuration and the look of the game, now any advice for speed a little this game?
which, and i may be going out on a limb here, means their problem is sorted ;p

(06-09-2010, 05:00 PM)Saiki Wrote: (kinda like how I STILL can't finish God of War, and that's been fixed for what? 1000+ revisions? but I digress)

Is it the exact same problem? Is it the same region as the one that is fixed? These are 2 very important factors in this and the reports of it still not working are needed with detail for us to fix it.

(06-09-2010, 05:08 PM)refraction Wrote:
(06-09-2010, 05:00 PM)Saiki Wrote: (kinda like how I STILL can't finish God of War, and that's been fixed for what? 1000+ revisions? but I digress)
Is it the exact same problem? Is it the same region as the one that is fixed? These are 2 very important factors in this and the reports of it still not working are needed with detail for us to fix it.

It's the final video plays (before beating the game, the one RIGHT before that) and when you have another fight to do with the sword (that's a battle area in GoW2 when you go into the past) the game just freezes, it never loads that fight. and it's the NTSC U/C GH one that I have (borrow it from a friend)

this battle as a matter of fact: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRcyYS_YJcY
Loading the fight and playing the video after it are 2 different issues. Have you tried every possible combo of settings? like putting all the clamps on to full? making sure all speedhacks are off etc?

yep, it's that fight that doesn't load. I get a white screen, which is what color it's supposed to fade from for that fight. Tried different plugins and such as well.

the video before that fight is where he picks up the sword, and after that part it whites out and refuses to go further
Thanks for all guys, I go to apply all of your advise and enjoy my game!!!
By the way I have the exact same problem with GoW i can't finish the last fight, I had to watch the final video in youtube :/
When using pcsx 2.0.9.6 for ffx I get good graphics, but when I change to 2.0.9.7 beta I get the same problem, it don't look well
Try both the Boot CDVD (full) and (fast) options when running the games with 0.9.7 and see if it makes a difference.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(06-11-2010, 08:51 AM)vni Wrote: When using pcsx 2.0.9.6 for ffx I get good graphics, but when I change to 2.0.9.7 beta I get the same problem, it don't look well

you need to enable the game fix for FFX (either FFX or FFX-2 need that fix)