FFX-2 fmv problem
hey.. i'm havin sound issue on ffx-2. during the opening my fps is 30-40 and the sound are choppy and abit slow.. and yuna is singing at slow motion.. and when i play ffx the fmv is running at full speed with no sound issue like wad i'm havin in ffx-2.

my computer specs are:

core 2 duo 1.8ghz. (overclocked to 2.1)
3gb ram
GT9600

Sponsored links

yuna sings in slow motion, because the sound plugin tries to keep the audio in sync with the video. you can disable the time-stretching in the settings of your sound plugin, but then the sound will be skipping all the time. you will need stable 60fps for a proper fmv replay, and the ffx-2 fmvs need quite a fast cpu, nothing you can do about it.
CPU Core [email protected] | GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 570 | RAM 8GB DDR-3 1600MHz CL9 | OS Win7 Ultimate (x64) SP1
EMU PCSX2 v1.1.0 r5645 | GS GSdx SSE4 r5632 | SPU2 SPU2-X r5559 | PAD LilyPad r5403 | CDVD cdvdGigaherz r5403
ok thx! i hope they make another sound addon that works well with ffx-2! Smile
u need more cpu power to play it smoothly....

overclock u'r cpu more Tongue2
i think it such a waste to let u'r core2duo only clocked @2,1Ghz...push it more Laugh
if you can psh it to 2.4 try there, 2.2is a bit sketchy, but works ok, 2.4 should be better (using dx9 sw mode)