FFX Blitzball Win patch
What about my program? Have you gotten that to work?

Sponsored links

i have absolutely no idea how to use your program. i would love to use it, but i just have no idea how. is there an EXE file or something that comes with it? because when i open it with rar there's just a bunch of random files
JAR files are meant to be executable. You should be able to double-click on FFXED.jar to run the program. If that doesn't work, you need to install Java on your computer.
well, .jar files are zip/rar files according to my PC, and i have java already
Sounds like your JAR file association is messed up. Download this file and make sure it has the extension .bat. Then, put it in the same folder as FFXED.jar and double-click on it. FFXED should start up if you have Java on your computer.

link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?j3kdzad0nm5
ok, the program opened ^^ so.... how do i get it to work the PCSX2?
I already told you how to do that. But, I will tell you again in case you were temporarily blinded to my first post on the matter. Follow these instructions:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-8937-post...l#pid67491
yay! i got it to work... but not toward my purposes. i'm trying to get wakka's celestial weapon so i can break ifrit's damage. and now, the game freezes every time i win in blitzball for some reason, so i'm pretty much stuck. and when i used your editor to get his celestial weapon, it didn't work. when i went to macalania to upgrade it to break ifrit's damage, it said that i didn't have his celestial weapon. so, i don't see any way to do it anymore
Just make a good team for playing blitzball. Once you have a good team, winning all match is a piece of cake, and it becomes quickly boring.

Just use this team:
Tidus (MF) (can't get rid of him anyway)
Svanda (FR) , location: North of Calm Lands
Wakka (FL), location: Airship-Bridge
Brother (LD),location: Airship-Bridge
Ropp (RD) ,location: Mi'hen Highroad-Travel Agency
Kyou (GL), location: Djose Temple

Also don't forget to use savestates, this way, you can't loose.
But getting the celestial weapon is incredibly boring (even when winning all match) , it takes too much time.
(08-08-2009, 08:57 PM)itachi1285 Wrote: yay! i got it to work... but not toward my purposes. i'm trying to get wakka's celestial weapon so i can break ifrit's damage. and now, the game freezes every time i win in blitzball for some reason, so i'm pretty much stuck. and when i used your editor to get his celestial weapon, it didn't work. when i went to macalania to upgrade it to break ifrit's damage, it said that i didn't have his celestial weapon. so, i don't see any way to do it anymore

About the freezing, what exactly did you edit? Do you have something strange going on, like the same player on multiple teams? Stuff like that could cause the game to crash.

You cannot get the real celestial weapons in FFXED; all you can do is make weapons that are the same or better. If you want the real World Champion, you need to get it the normal way. If you want Ifrit to break the damage limit, just give him Break Damage Limit on his weapon or armor (scroll to the end of the equipment list and you will see Seymour and the Aeons' stuff).