FFX Bug
well i got it to work but the saves are too far out in the game. anyone have any earlier saves?, just after the first cutscenes

Sponsored links

how far ahead is it? It should be in zanarkand right after tidus meets Auron, and that's right after the cutscene.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/14830577/Mcd003.ps2
Sorry that last one was the data I had actually been playing on. This one should work fine.
Arggggh also have this issue (since everyone does) my disk is a PAL international version does any lovely person have a save file for that version at all at the save point after the sin fmv crash? Sad
Hej guys, I also got PAL version... I've been looking for this for like FOREVER ! and since I completed KH2 Smile i'd really like to play FFX Smile hop you can help ! Laugh
(07-03-2011, 02:49 PM)Twilight Dawn Wrote: Hej guys, I also got PAL version... I've been looking for this for like FOREVER ! and since I completed KH2 Smile i'd really like to play FFX Smile hop you can help ! Laugh

Then make your own thread detailing your problem than hijacking someone else's thread, por favor. If you have the same problem as sicnarf3 in this thread, just download the memory card, as that should fix the problem with the CGI cutscene, as it should contain a save past that point.
Want to contribute? Don't know how? Check out the PCSX2 Wiki page!

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...
(07-03-2011, 05:23 PM)MyDreamName Wrote: Then make your own thread detailing your problem than hijacking someone else's thread, por favor. If you have the same problem as sicnarf3 in this thread, just download the memory card, as that should fix the problem with the CGI cutscene, as it should contain a save past that point.

Oh I didn't realize it was hijacking if he already had his answer plus we're having the same issue as him, it wasn't meant in a malicious way just that it is the SAME PROBLEM he had except our fix we need a different region save. Like I was saying I have searched everywhere on the web for a PAL save in that place and it doesn't seem to exist on the net. Otherwise obviously I would have downloaded the memory card and used it.
(07-03-2011, 05:23 PM)MyDreamName Wrote: Then make your own thread detailing your problem than hijacking someone else's thread, por favor. If you have the same problem as sicnarf3 in this thread, just download the memory card, as that should fix the problem with the CGI cutscene, as it should contain a save past that point.

Same problem , just different continent... don't have NTSC but PAL ....Why are a lot of people here complete jerks ? ! Is a friendly word that difficult !! Stop the 'bad guy' act , and try to be a nice person for the love of God ! , I actually am wondering how you are in real life, probably friendless if you act this way... -sigh-
If you guys think that was a jerk you didn't meet certain "whatever you say I say better" person here yetTongue.
I have PAL FFX and never got a crash, but yeah that's a mac section probably works differently. I didn't had such early save, but I converted the save from above to PAL. I left the NTSC one inside, so don't be confused if you see 2 saves inside.

.7z   ffxMcd003.7z (Size: 11,87 KB / Downloads: 630)
I'm pretty sure 7zip had mac version too, but just in case, non-packed version:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4Y6Y2MGQ
(07-04-2011, 05:25 AM)miseru99 Wrote: If you guys think that was a jerk you didn't meet certain "whatever you say I say better" person here yetTongue.
I have PAL FFX and never got a crash, but yeah that's a mac section probably works differently. I didn't had such early save, but I converted the save from above to PAL. I left the NTSC one inside, so don't be confused if you see 2 saves inside.

I'm pretty sure 7zip had mac version too, but just in case, non-packed version:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4Y6Y2MGQ
Thanks very much miseru99 I tried to do a conversion myself but I couldn't get the tools working on a MAC Smile Will try this when I get home. Props.