FFX Bug
installed PCSX2 last night on my mac, which has the standard set up for the 21.5" iMac with 3.06GHz Intel Core i3 processor and 4GB 1333 MHz DDR3 RAM. I believe that my mac should be able to support PCSX2 sufficiently?

Anyway, my problem is that every time I run Final Fantasy X it crashes the emu at the same place. The first major cutscene where Sin attack Zanarkand and the screen goes white, when it tries to load the next section (called Sin Strikes, P.45 in the Strategy Guide) the screen just stays white and I can't reload a state or ESC or anything.

The Plugins I'm using are:

Graphics - ZZ Ogl PG 0.1.0
Sound - ZeroSPU2 Playground 0.4.6
First Controller - ZeroPAD 0.3.0
Second Controller - ZeroPAD 0.3.0
Dev9 - DEV9null Driver 0.4.0
Cdvdrom - Linuz Iso CDVD 0.9.0
Usb - USBnull Driver 0.6.0
Firewire - FWnull Driver 0.5.0

oh and I'm running the game from an .iso file. I have also tried more than one copy of the game.

Please help! if you need any more information please say

Sponsored links

Not a valid bug report, moving to MAC support.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

sorry about that, didn't see the mac support section
yes, that's a bug with current 0.9.6 release
im having this same problem does anyone have a solution to this?
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/14830577/Mcd001.ps2
That link will download memory card data for the save point right after the cutscene. All u have to do is go into Documents/PCSX2/memcards and replace the Mcd001.ps2 with that download
will this replace my mem card 1?, all my data will be lost?
You can rename it Mcd003. Then when u have it in the memcards folder all u would have to do is reconfigure the memory cards.
reconfigure how do i do it exactly in the pcsx configure section?, btw thanks for this
Well, I'm not entirely sure for Macs - although in the Windows version, there is a "config" tab which houses "Memory cards". Using the menu in there allows you to drag and drop memory cards into the first and second slot, provided you aren't emulating anything at the current moment. You would just drag the unused memory card (the one you downloaded) into the first or second slot.
Want to contribute? Don't know how? Check out the PCSX2 Wiki page!

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...