FFX Crash - About to enter Djose Temple
Hey guys, I have been dealing with this issue for 2 days and I've been trying to find something online about it or just tinker with pcsx2's settings to try to fix it, but I haven't had any luck. Online, the only thing about Djose Temple I see is leaving it, not entering it. What happens is that the cutscene when you arrive to Djose Temple is messed up. The sound sounds like static, and Yuna keeps praying to the Temple endlessly. If anyone could help me pass this part, I'd be extremely grateful.

I am running Pcsx2 Version 1.0.0
Computer Specs
Intel i7 CPU Q 740 @ 1.73 GHZ
6GB DDR3 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GT 425M

Just let me know if you need any more information.

Sponsored links

Inside the disk/image you'll find a file with name that look like this
S***_***.**
What is the full name
I don't know what you mean by that. The iso file is called Final Fantasy X.iso, and when I click on it my computer asks me if I want to burn it onto a cd. How do I check that? Sorry for being such a noob lol.
Ok, I think I found the file name you were talking about. It is SLUS_203.12
Any warning messages during the scene? The game is known to be buggy, so sometimes setting the clamps to full/extra helps.
OS: Linux Mint 17.2 64 bit (occasional Antergos/Arch user)
(I am no longer a Windows user)
CPU: Intel Pentium G3258
GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti

No, there were no warning messages and I did try setting the clamping to the highest possible level because it helped me get through the Kilika crash, but it didn't work for this crash.
Post your memory card save
Do you mean upload it to the forum? If so, how do you do that? I used your tutorial on how to export it but I don't know how to upload it here. Or did you mean something else?
When posting(not Quick Reply),scroll down to "Attachments",click on the Browse button,select the card(better archive it first),add some text to the post field(minimum 5 characters)and post.
I'm not sure if you were asking for just the save from FFX or the whole memory card so I gave you both.