FFX Crash (Saveing Yuna Machina ***** Robot)
Well i tryed and none....
I will try to ReInstal windows i dont like how he is working....got some bags on it....
And i have tryed to dump i have no idea how its work but i have tryed.....created alot of Images and its still dosent works....
I have tryed to run the game on my laptop its dosent work and show same problem!...

Shadow Lady i have tryed with another cdvd plugins its dident helpdSad
Sooo upsad....until i found the game and have learned how to work with pcsx2-r1888 no one cant help me with the bag(Crash) huh......Sad

Sponsored links

Does any of your other games crash like this, or is it just FFX?
Only FFX.
I download it only for thes game... i have no idea about another but its still i have beed playing 5 houres without any another problem and on thes moment Crash....
kinda weird problem u have..
try with other games and see if this comes up again..
[Image: 871087.png]

*Mio sees a ghost for the first time*
Mio: Aaaaaaah!! x_x
Seriously, the way she acts, you'd think she grew up with ghosts.
Im downloading FFX from another Web site ... i will try it if it Works... and Windows i have reinstaled Will chek Out it too...
Ya its Weird for me tooSad
But anyways Thx for help allSmile
Sorry, we can no longer give you any support on this subject. Pirating is against the rules, as is any mentioning of it... This is a matter of protecting the developers and website operators.

The fact that the download itself could be why it's not working is all the more reason not to do it to begin with.
[Image: 2748844.png]
just as Koji said, check our rules specifically #1.

Closed and warned.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64