FFX + FFX-2 for the emulator
Anyone know where I can get the best quality and working of FFX and FFX2 for the PCSX2 emulator?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Sponsored links

At the nearest game shop
Oh ok, so does it read from the ps2 cd or is there like a torrent or something I can download?
PS2 DVD Only
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Alright thanks, I will check the gameshops and see if they have it.

I live in Denmark does that mean they sell the international version? I heard the international version was better
no idea about Denmark.

Read this : http://pcsx2.net/forums.php

this may help you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Ok, i get it, thanks.
Jeez, at least we know you've definitely read the Global Forum Rules before posting Glare :

Quote:1. Warez talk is prohibited and frowned upon, to prevent legal issues. You may not post links or refer to any kind of BIOS, ROM, ISO, Game that has been illegally obtained or shared.
If any post like that is found, the thread containing it will be closed and further support will be revoked.
[Image: yunacopy.jpg]
(10-13-2009, 10:49 PM)boogerthe2nd Wrote: Jeez, at least we know you've definitely read the Global Forum Rules before posting Glare :

Quote:1. Warez talk is prohibited and frowned upon, to prevent legal issues. You may not post links or refer to any kind of BIOS, ROM, ISO, Game that has been illegally obtained or shared.
If any post like that is found, the thread containing it will be closed and further support will be revoked.

I asked an honest question, which I was then referred to a game shop. I already said I will check the game shop and actually purchase a copy.

Someone informed me to read the rules, I read it and I clearly stated "I get it, thanks."

No need for arrogance or rudeness, it was an honest mistake.
Well I had this window open before you posted "I get it, thanks." so I didn't see it yet. And if you'd have read the forum rules before posting, as you are supposed to, you would've gotten your answer. I mean it's mentioned in the disclaimer before you are able to enter the forums, is stickied in the Global Forum Rules posted in every subforum, and is mentioned in the disclaimer at the top of every subforum:
Quote:Read the following rules, before entering:

* You can talk about SVN and betas in here, but we do not guarantee support for those builds
* You will NOT ask for a BIOS, ISO (or pirated copy of a game), beta or how / where to download them.
* We DO NOT KNOW when the next version will be released. Do not waste our time by asking.
* Read the Sticky posts at the top of the forum, before you make a post, they contain further rules, information and guidelines.
* Failure to comply to these rules, will result initially in a warning, if you fail to comply to the rules after the warning, you will be banned from using the forums.

I don't see how you could have missed it =S
[Image: yunacopy.jpg]