FFX: International Issue
I'm currently near the beginning of Final Fantasy X, and I'm playing the International version. I just got past the initial opening in Zanarkand, where Tidus and Auron get sucked up by Sin, and it is prompting that I hold "circle" to go down. The circle button has been working fine, as it is used to select things from menus and during combat. However, it doesn't seem to recognize it in this case. Has anyone else had this issue and got past it?

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(10-25-2015, 05:47 PM)jesalvein Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

CPU: i5-4690K @ 3.5GHz
GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 960
Memory: 16 GB

PCSX2 1.2.1 (r5875)

Settings are default

I'm trying to play Final Fantasy X International from an ISO. It has been working fine, until I reached the section where I'm stuck at. It won't accept the circle key, no matter what controller or keyboard key I bind circle to. The area itself is an underwater level, and if I'm unable to fix this issue, the game will probably be unplayable later on, as other underwater stages of the game use circle to descend as well.
try changing the claps to full?
(10-25-2015, 06:32 PM)Saiki Wrote: try changing the claps to full?

They are clamps, not claps. Just pointing it out since I've seen yourself using it quite a few times.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Unfortunately, changing the Clamps didn't fix the issue.
(10-25-2015, 06:53 PM)ssakash Wrote: They are clamps, not claps. Just pointing it out since I've seen yourself using it quite a few times.

just pointing out have you noticed HOW many spelling mistakes I make and not catch?

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Bored-Pos...#pid487086
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Questions...#pid483396
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Scamvidia...#pid479260
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Removal-o...#pid479661

just a few examples

@NWK:

can you post the pcsx2_vm.ini contents? (there is NO personal information in this file)
(10-25-2015, 06:56 PM)NotWellKnown Wrote: Unfortunately, changing the Clamps didn't fix the issue.

Could you provide your emulog when the following issue happens ? A screenshot of all of your pcsx2 settings will also be good. Smile

@saiki

I'm not sure what you're trying to imply,  Do you mean I shouldn't bother trying to notify about your typos ? Fine with me. Smile
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
you could certainly not do it in public you know. It's called respect. MY pm box is not full and I keep it not so, drop a pm, don't say it in public and try to embarrass me
(10-25-2015, 07:47 PM)Saiki Wrote: you could certainly not do it in public you know. It's called respect. MY pm box is not full and I keep it not so, drop a pm, don't say it in public and try to embarrass me

I'm sure his intention wasn't to embarrass you, people make mistakes, it doesn't make you a laughing stock if you do make one.

Ssakash, if you could respect his wishes in future that would keep everybody happy Smile
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]