Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FFX International is freezing.
The first time when I played that game was when I buy it(I think it was 3 years ago)and the second time is now.I'm playing it now on hdd and the game freeze on two places(maybe more).On the first place was in the water before Zanarkand Ruins(but that was only ones,the second time when I try again it didn't freeze...I don't remember if the game was freezing there when I play it from the disk before).

The other freeze which is not just random freeze like the other one is after the battle with Dark Valefor(I'm playing against dark aeons for the first time,when I play this game for the first time I didn't really like it(most likely because I choose the new sphere grid)and after I clear it I abandon it.

I tried this battle on my PS2 from hdd and from the disk and on pcsx2 but it's freezing at the exact same spot.

Here's a picture when the game freeze and if someone have this version of the game and what to try with my save...here.

Does the game have bug or?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.rar   FFX.rar (Size: 11,83 KB / Downloads: 135)

Sponsored links

Not mentioning which PCSX2 version you are using,plugins and settings isn't very helpful...
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(06-07-2009, 10:24 PM)Bositman Wrote: Not mentioning which PCSX2 version you are using,plugins and settings isn't very helpful...

Well the game is freezing even on my PS2.
Anyway...everything is the newest beta and the settings are default(no hacks).GSdx,ZeroSPU2(mute),CDVD(the Gabest plugin)
Oh sorry missed the part you said it freezed on your PS2. Since both emu and ps2 freeze at the exact same point, I'd say there is no doubt the disc is damaged.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
The game is working just fine(except those places).I have more than 70 hours of gameplay.Can someone with that version try my save because there are some game that really have bugs(like this one)and it's not because of damaged disk but the game itself has bugs.

Here's a cheat for Dark Valefor HP if you don't want to waste your time trying to kill it.Disable the cheat after you enter the battle by using Esc=>Misc=>Patch Browser=>click on the cheat and click on the Enable/Disable button and continue the game(do this because the game uses this address for other things too,not just enemy's health)

Attached Files
.pnach   658597e2.pnach (Size: 99 bytes / Downloads: 130)
Upload your save and I'll try on my copy of the game.
Intel Core 2 Duo QX9750 Extreme Edition | eVGA 790i FTW | BFG GTX 280 OC 1GB | 8GB of Patriot Viper
(06-07-2009, 11:05 PM)Scott Wrote: Upload your save and I'll try on my copy of the game.

Look at the first post.This is PSU save,if you want memory card just tell me or just use mymc
(06-07-2009, 11:05 PM)Scott Wrote: Upload your save and I'll try on my copy of the game.

If the game don't freeze,can you save and give me the save after the battle.I want to take Anima and in the temple is something that I need.
Oops, sorry. I thought it was just the picture attachment, and no save Tongue
Intel Core 2 Duo QX9750 Extreme Edition | eVGA 790i FTW | BFG GTX 280 OC 1GB | 8GB of Patriot Viper
(06-07-2009, 11:50 PM)Scott Wrote: Oops, sorry. I thought it was just the picture attachment, and no save Tongue

BUMP! Hey, could you just upload your Memcard instead? I'm having some issues getting that save to work, or even be read by my version.