[FFX] Lulu's overdrive
can you pls help me on how to make lulu's overdrive work
i've used all the downloadble control pad plugins
but it just doesn't work

Sponsored links

LilyPad works fine, just make sure you configure the analogs correctly.
TwinPad also worked fine for me.
In case you haven't got a ps2 controller or any other controller...just do it like i did. Set your mouse to be the analogic. That way you will only need to spin it and it'll work.
[Image: fs.png]
Q9550 @ 3,33GHz Ninja
HD 3850
(04-30-2009, 08:11 PM)pedrosilvaa Wrote: In case you haven't got a ps2 controller or any other controller...just do it like i did. Set your mouse to be the analogic. That way you will only need to spin it and it'll work.
i got myself a control pad. the max turns that i can have is 3 turns only. is there a way to improve that by adjusting something in configuration? thx
You're just not turning rapidly and accurately enough. Even with keyboard I could get 5 easily Wink
(05-01-2009, 01:59 AM)Cain Wrote: You're just not turning rapidly and accurately enough. Even with keyboard I could get 5 easily Wink

is your anolog joystick sensitivity is set to default?

i can get easily 3 turns, but afterwards are hard.
(05-01-2009, 03:57 AM)aznboix Wrote: is your anolog joystick sensitivity is set to default?

i can get easily 3 turns, but afterwards are hard.

Um, there is an analog joystick sensitivity...?Smile I guess it's default Wink
As I said, when I played FFX on PCSX2 I used a keyboard and it was fine.
I played through the game using Lilypad, but i couldnt ever use lulu's overdrive properly. I eventually ended up never using it because I couldn't get it right.
max i got once was 7 ~.~ with my mouse
[Image: fs.png]
Q9550 @ 3,33GHz Ninja
HD 3850