FFX Thunder Plains bug (I know it's been posted before)
I've sifted through multiple threads on the Thunder Plains bug where the battle menu does not come up with certain enemies. Has a fix been found for this? All of the threads I saw were still using version 0.9.7. I am using the most current 0.9.8.

Is there absolutely any way to load from my save state to fix this problem, or am I going to have to lose a lot of gameplay by restarting from memory card. I was literally 10 steps from a save sphere when this happened, and I was intending to save too! -_-

Any help would greatly be appreciated. If I have to start from memcard, it'll really suck, but if that's all I can do, I'll just have to do it.

Sponsored links

Yeah, I do believe that savestate is screwed...

Have you tried anything in the way of settings? I really don't think it would help, but maybe try some clamping options or software rendering. That's all I could think of...
(08-09-2011, 01:13 AM)Rezard Wrote: Yeah, I do believe that savestate is screwed...

Have you tried anything in the way of settings? I really don't think it would help, but maybe try some clamping options or software rendering. That's all I could think of...

Yeah, I messed with the clamping settings. I turned on and off speedhacks. I tried about everything that was mentioned in other threads. I'm going to give up on trying to fix the save state.

Do you know of any settings that prevent it from happening again, or should I just save after each battle in Thunder PLains?
(08-09-2011, 01:31 AM)Stetzer Wrote: should I just save after each battle in Thunder PLains?

Would be best.
Also you could enable the "Backup before save" option so you get a backup state in case it screws up again.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
pretty sure this was a clamp mode glitch....