FFX Unstable FPS!
I really hope i can get help..
The FPS falls till 10-20 FREQUENTLY while i get a normal fps of 5x-6x.
It's just like when you are playing the game and suddenly the fps decrease till 10-20, spiking, lagging for awhile then suddenly increase back normal to 5x-6x, this happened again and again.
Please help!!!!
Sorry for bad English..

Sponsored links

Welcome to the forums Blazer2 Smile
First off if we are to help you we require what version of Pcsx2 your using and your configuration settings, also your system spec`s
Msi GF-62VR
Intel  core i7 7700hq @2.8(3.5ghz turbo) Nvidia 6gig GTX1060 16 gigs DDr5   windows 10
*base 64 images don't work here - ref*

Thanks omnikam for reply!
My Pcsx2 version is 0.9.8
I upload all my configuration settings so that you can fully walk into my situation

Window7 64bit
Model: Dell N5110 laptop
Processor: Intel Core i7 2630QM @2.0ghz
Graphic: Nvidia GeForce 1GB GT 525M (FOR QUAD CORE CPU)
Ram: 4.00GB dimm ddr3 1333mhz
You miss the GSDX panel.

P.S: Many people have the GT 525M with a dual-core CPU and their laptops are still... working. Laugh
Download the latest svn here http://pcsx2.net/download/development/svn.html
Make sure you set your laptop performance to High Performance
Under speed hacks use recommended and also the MTVU hack
Under plugin set gsdx to x2 resolution under dx11 Hw as your computer should handle it Smile
If your still having issues try setting EE cycle stealing to 1 or 2 , but honestly you shouldnt be having troubles and if you are it might indicate your computer is running Pcsx2 under Optimus(gpu build into the cpu) in which case you will have to set Pcsx2 to use your dedicated gpu, do so if needed as follows( directions from Archerko )

1. Right click anywhere on desktop, pick NVIDIA Control Panel

2. On left, click Manage 3D settings

3. Click Program Settings tab

4. Press Add

5. Locate your PCSX2 executable

6. Save all settings and exit
Msi GF-62VR
Intel  core i7 7700hq @2.8(3.5ghz turbo) Nvidia 6gig GTX1060 16 gigs DDr5   windows 10
Thanks Livy for reply!
Do you mean this?    

So thats mean, I have to do something with it, right?
As long as i follow then it would work right? please help me..
Thanks for all..

Omnikam,
So sorry for not understanding the rvn, what is it? i need to download all of it? and where do i put those?
The svn is the latest build the devs are working on, it usually has many improvements over the current release builds although they can introduce bugs and hence are not considered stable. But the advantage of using them far out way the potential for error. Just go to the svn page i linked for you and click download. Then unrar to wherever you wish to play Pcsx2
Msi GF-62VR