Software mode will probaly fix it
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
...or simply use native resolution.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
for kingdom hearts 2 the op is running at native but im not sure about ffx because i can't see the entire window.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
KH2: Final Mix English patch is known to cause subtitles lines, and there's nothing to fix it yet sadly AFAIK.
Everytime I see these threads I am astonished. I played through FFX, FFXII, KH1/2 and Grandia3 with hardly 30FPS (down to 10FPS in some areas). Lets not talk about sound with these FPS.
I never thought about graphical glitches. And these one are not even really observable.

Do you want to make money by creating pcsx2-vids or why is fixing these glitches mandatory?
(10-15-2013, 09:35 AM)willkuer Wrote: Everytime I see these threads I am astonished. I played through FFX, FFXII, KH1/2 and Grandia3 with hardly 30FPS (down to 10FPS in some areas). Lets not talk about sound with these FPS.
I never thought about graphical glitches. And these one are not even really observable.

Do you want to make money by creating pcsx2-vids or why is fixing these glitches mandatory?

toe get closer to the original aspect, to get to the perfect emulation state.
You know, those kind of objectives you aim at when developing/using an emulator ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
For FFX: The Bars are intende this way. You have no real HP Bar, only the numeral Value to represent the Count. Your so called HP Bar is actually the Overdrive Meter. When its filled you can use an overdrive Attack Wink
(10-22-2013, 09:40 PM)cortez442 Wrote: For FFX: The Bars are intende this way. You have no real HP Bar, only the numeral Value to represent the Count. Your so called HP Bar is actually the Overdrive Meter. When its filled you can use an overdrive Attack Wink

You're right that it's the overdrive meter.

You're wrong that it's supposed to be that way. The lines he is talking about are in the numerical textures I think. They are vertical lines.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
It happens when the resolution is above native; PS2 resolutions were never meant to go that high.
Custom Desktop
CPU: Haswell Core i7 4770 3.40 GHz (3.90 GHz w/ Turbo Boost)
CPU Instructions: MMX, SSE1, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4.1,
SSE4.2, EIST, iAMT2, Trusted Execution Technology (TXT)  
RAM: 16 GB DDR3 SDRAM
HDD: 3 x 1 TB Western Digital HDD
Video: eVGA GeForce GTX 970 4 GB GDDR5
Audio: Realtek 5.1 HD Audio