FFX crash
As the title states, my game gets to this point [Image: 5FTux.jpg] and then just hangs, here is my log[Image: 5FTxa.png], i've tried a few of the suggested tricks in other threads like clamping to extra in vu, and clamping to full in ee/iop. disabled speed hacks.

pc specs:
i7 3770k, 16gb 1600mhz ram, 7970, windows 7 sp2.

Sponsored links

Did u using any cheats. Btw re rip ur iso.
(12-08-2013, 11:52 AM)Yash the gamers Wrote: Did u using any cheats. Btw re rip ur iso.

I tried rerip, still fails, i was planning on borrowing a friends and using dvd drive etc, but probably wont get that for a few days, it's worked perfectly fine till now, constantly 60fps. No I'm not using any cheats.
tried using your original DVD directly, without turning it into an iso ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(12-08-2013, 12:19 PM)jesalvein Wrote: tried using your original DVD directly, without turning it into an iso ?

should of mentioned, I tried this earlier, it's pretty beat up disc, i tried using those cleaners etc.
You may have to get a new disc. I tried ripping my copy of Syphon Filter 2 to play about a week ago, Disc 1 ripped fine despite being beaten to hell, while Disc 2 kept giving me errors when it got to the portion of the disc that had the movies on it >:0.
(12-08-2013, 12:32 PM)NarooN Wrote: You may have to get a new disc. I tried ripping my copy of Syphon Filter 2 to play about a week ago, Disc 1 ripped fine despite being beaten to hell, while Disc 2 kept giving me errors when it got to the portion of the disc that had the movies on it >:0.

Hmmm i guess if it's the only option i have, ill have to hit up ebay for another copy, so expensive though Sad, idk if i want to or just wait till the remastered lol.
or you may have manually misuse of the gamefixes,try enable automatic gamefixes.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
(12-08-2013, 01:03 PM)smartstrike Wrote: or you may have manually misuse of the gamefixes,try enable automatic gamefixes.

Already got that on.
Are you using PCSX2 1.0.0? Tried default settings? That log you posted is weird, can you post a log without debug messages on, just the normal ones
[Image: newsig.jpg]