FFX crash
@op-Its cheap in australia then in india ur lucky.
@ come in pm i want to talk with u.

Sponsored links

I don't have your pm.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(12-08-2013, 06:33 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: I don't have your pm.

ok then , no prob. U totally take my post negative whatever i see thousands of people like u. Its just joke and u take this seriously. Ok so more off topic here now stop
(12-08-2013, 06:45 PM)Yash the gamers Wrote: ok then , no prob. U totally take my post negative whatever i see thousands of people like u. Its just joke and u take this seriously. Ok so more off topic here now stop

what are you guys on about lol
(12-08-2013, 07:29 PM)Ziglez Wrote: what are you guys on about lol

its nothing you can ignore this.
Holy cow...are people really being jerks and shoving up the basic (new) price of one of the most common games for the PS2!? Really!?
I mean it is ***** Final Fantasy X! They had an entire BIN of them at the GameStop a few years back when it was released! O_O
I got like 3 of them! One is mine and my younger and older brother both got rid of their PS2 stuff. So I have only one console and was lucky enough to poke them to send me their PS2 games rather than get pennies/change for them at EBGames/FuncoLand/etc.

Hell there's a local 'retro games' shop near me that I believe has that for like $5 brand new sealed. Shipping is like $3 total cost. Not sure if it is still there now with all the crazy holiday rush but damn O_O.
Using my friends disk, i was able to get past that point, so in the end, it was my disk. You can close this thread.