FFX freezing problem??
(09-15-2011, 05:16 AM)Nexxxus Wrote: I have EXACTLY the same problem on my laptop.

Acer Aspire 5750G with the specs in my signature.
Everything else is working fine.

I found out that the freezes might only happen when using the AVX plugin of GSdx or the MSAA option in the gsdx.ini.
After using SSE4 and FXAA only, the game works pretty well even after hours.

And it didn't locked up completely, it shutted down after pressing the power button.. weird.

edit: might really be the MSAA option. The AVX version of GSdx works well.

forgive me for my ignorance.
what should i change exactly on my settings?? i have tried running the game on all the sse plugins with no success!
whats a MSAA option?

BTW i`m running win 7 64bit

Sponsored links

Depends the Amps ofcourse Refraction Wink This is the biggest error people make, looking at the wattages, while the Amps are way more important Smile Also it MUST be Contineous Amperage and not Maximum Smile
(09-15-2011, 05:36 AM)b1naryatr0phy Wrote: Haha forgive me if I don't take the words of some anonymous people in a random forum very seriously. I've never used that brand, so I don't speak from any personal experience. (Just as I'm sure you've never personally owned one either.) If you want reputable forums and reviews concerning computer hardware, http://tomshardware.com is basically geek central. And I haven't come across any firebomb stories there Wink

Toms hardware gets an article right maybe 1/5 times.
Overclockers UK and AU, BADCAPS.net and anandtec are where you want to go for psu information

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/277777...a#t2075257
Well for me I never go towards any review, you buy the product cause u want it, not cause someone else thinks about it Wink it's about the same story with Intel is better or AMD is better. Everybody got their own tastes with brands Smile not to mention budget, since those sites u named are for Britain, Australia and probably USA Smile So the other countries like my country are left out, though we have a good dutch site for that namely www.tweakers.net Smile
Intel IS better, because it IS better.
That's your opinion buddy Wink I don't think Intel is that special, I like AMD better and there is nothing that can change that ^^
Are you running the game from CD/DVD. If so, then try changing it into a iso file and then run it. Tongue2
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
(09-16-2011, 01:18 PM)StriFe79 Wrote: That's your opinion buddy Wink I don't think Intel is that special, I like AMD better and there is nothing that can change that ^^

Then your intelligence and capability for rational thought is questionable (im thinking seriously impaired).

Atleast i have well founded reasons for KNOWING intel is better.
It may be better, but I'm not gonna pay 3 times as much when I can pay less and still do the same stuff at the same speed but like I said it's my opinion and also with the buddy I didn't mean it in a bad way, sorry if I offended you Smile