FFX in game issues.
when im in game im running smoothly at 60 fps
but a few problems i have right off the bat are the shader effects are kind of wonky they shade up tidus's necklace to make it look black.
im using pixel shader 3.0 for that.
also theres a random line that shows up in the middle of tidus' face.
and during cutscenes it runs smoothly but the screen is constantly flickering with a black screen.

any suggestions?

Sponsored links

Try enabling the NATIVE option in the GSdx plugin configuration.
Try changing Interlace mode for the movie flickering.

I usually manage around the flickering in most games with Blend Bff.
thanks for the suggestions, i now have the movies working just fine and no shader errors anymore, my last fix for this before i finally enjoy the game is the jaggy edges, im running it in high settings and its still got a lot of jaddy egdes on everything, and there dosent seem to be an anti aliasing option. how do i fix the jaggys?

heres my config:
GSDX 890 MSVC 15.00 SSE2 0.1.14
1920X1200 Res 60HZ
Direct3d 10 (hardware)
pixel shader 2.0
interlacing none
aspect ratio 16:9
d3d internal res native
sw rend threads 1
Nloop hack checked
texture filtering checked

heres a pic

[Image: ffxpic.jpg] [Image: w1024.png]
And btw this is (hopefully) the international version.
I got the option to choose standard or expert sphere grid at the start of the game, i want to fight the dark aeons and penance this time i just hope i have the right version but im pretty sure this is. if you could confirm that for me that would be great X)
How could we confim it?

Since u HAVE TO OWN the game byurself u should know what u did buy, or not? Tongue

Piracy is not supported and will be warned + the thread will be closed....
| i7 860 2.8@4ghz | Scythe Mugen 2 Rev.B | Asus Maximus Formula III | G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Gigabyte | 570 GTX AMP! | Enermax 720w PSU | X-Fi Titan | OCZ Vertex 120 GB |
(03-02-2009, 12:02 AM)yunsabit Wrote: How could we confim it?

Since u HAVE TO OWN the game byurself u should know what u did buy, or not? Tongue

he's already been warned about it : remember this ?

Edit : @redlof = Nice to see you finally joined the new forums lady Wink Welcome
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(03-02-2009, 12:42 AM)jesalvein Wrote: Edit : @redlof = Nice to see you finally joined the new forums lady Wink Welcome

hi redlof nice to see you in the dedicated forum i thought she was a FM in ngemu.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
flickering for me was caused by having any frame rate options ticked.
(03-02-2009, 12:42 AM)jesalvein Wrote:
(03-02-2009, 12:02 AM)yunsabit Wrote: How could we confim it?

he's already been warned about it : remember this ?

Edit : @redlof = Nice to see you finally joined the new forums lady Wink Welcome

(03-02-2009, 12:55 AM)tallbender Wrote:
(03-02-2009, 12:42 AM)jesalvein Wrote: Edit : @redlof = Nice to see you finally joined the new forums lady Wink Welcome

hi redlof nice to see you in the dedicated forum i thought she was a FM in ngemu.

Thanks for the welcome guysHappy
And no need to discuss about piracy if it is not mentioned in the same thread, it will only lead to flamingSad
(03-02-2009, 07:38 AM)redlof Wrote: And no need to discuss about piracy if it is not mentioned in the same thread, it will only lead to flamingSad

well , actually it is :

Quote:How could we confim it?

Since u HAVE TO OWN the game byurself u should know what u did buy, or not?

I mentioned it because in the thread i linked, it was all about the same game. He was warned once for downloading this game and apparently, he did it again.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go