FFX pal and ntsc
If it shows 50 fps and it feels slower than normal (normal being what it would be on the PS2,PAL versions by default always run slower than NTSC) it is probably caused by some speed hack you have enabled. Try disabling/turning down some to see if they are the cause of the problem
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

Sad 
I disabled speed hacks but nothing changed i mean when i break fps limit game runs good but sound is too fast, but on 50 fps limit sound is ok but game runs too slow(with speed hack or w/o them). I give up and i go back to my NTSC, more difficult Sad , version. Anyway thx for help and long live pcsx2!
(06-24-2009, 07:13 AM)spioszeq Wrote: I disabled speed hacks but nothing changed i mean when i break fps limit game runs good but sound is too fast, but on 50 fps limit sound is ok but game runs too slow(with speed hack or w/o them). I give up and i go back to my NTSC, more difficult Sad , version. Anyway thx for help and long live pcsx2!

Don't use VU cycle stealing and convert your ISO from PAL to NTSC , works great :-)
I5 - 2320 @ 3,0 Ghz - 8 GbyteDDR2 1333 Mhz - Geforce 8800 GTS 512 Mbyte - Win 7x64 - Samsung 32" TV HD-Ready
Uomo saggio il cielo aiuta.
Of course the pal game runs slow, its the same as the NTSC one just slowed down Tongue

Use a custom frame limit of 60fps, then the PAL one should feel the same as the NTSC version
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]