FFX problem :(
Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum and I need your help. I'm trying to run FFX on pcsx2 but I get low fps on menus and cutscenes. Any way I can fix this?

My PC:
i7 2600k 3,4Ghz
8GB Ram
Ati HD6850 1Gb GDDR5
Windows 7

Sponsored links

Are you using the latest PCSX2 0.9.8? You should be getting full speed easily on default settings.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Yes...
So you're using default settings and plugins? Are you sure you are using GSdx as the GS plugin and set it to DX11 Hardware renderer?
I'm using default settings and plugins. I was using the DX9 Hw render but changing it to DX11 didn't improve anything...
How many FPS do you get when the slowdowns occur? What do the EE and GS percentages at the top of the window display at these scenes?
fps: 20 to 30
EE: 3% to 15%
GS: 0% to 5%

This only happens during cutscenes and loading screens...Everything else works just fine, including menus which were apparently fixed with the DX11 setting.
OK I think I know what that is then, I presume you are running the game off the DVD disc. Instead, make an ISO image of it using imgburn and run it with the internal ISO reader of PCSX2
You presumed right. I made the ISO and the game runs flawlessly now Laugh Thank you so much!