FFX video issue with gsdx9
looks like this is out of my hands then. Sad
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja

Sponsored links

Okay, I'd really like to see this fixed because otherwise it's really no fun to play. Sad

So I've made a couple of screenshots of my settings so guys can exactly see what my settings are like.

[Image: 14054246.th.jpg]
[Image: 78150234.th.jpg]
[Image: 32167091.th.jpg]
[Image: 39906165.th.jpg]
[Image: 63479522.th.jpg]
[Image: 43841747.th.jpg]

I'd really appreciate if someone could tell me just what exactly I'm doing wrong.
try turning log z on in gsdx and on the advanced tab, check flush to zero and denominals are zero. see if that does anything. i usually have the advanced set up like that so im not sure if it will do anything or not. and not sure what log z does, cant use it with dx10
[Image: 1816969.png]
Didn't work. Sad

I've noted that it seems that the original 3D engine is partially *overlapping* the FMV.
Also, when I press the pause key after the FMV has ended, instead of the usual black pause screen, I get a distorted picture of the last FMV picture instead that works exactly like the black pause screen did.
First try totally disabling texture filtering (not gray checked,totally unchecked)
If that does not work,it might be an issue with the new GSdx on the SSE2 version,try using an older one like 0.1.4 or 0.1.8 (you can find em at the first page of the gsdx thread: http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3031.html )
[Image: newsig.jpg]
First tested it without texture filtering (completely removed) and then with the 0.1.13 followed by the 0.1.0 version.
Still, the FMV isn't played correctly. Sad
Unsure
I had the same problem
sloved by selecting DirectX9 (software)

i think it's video driver problem
Fogive me if my English is not so good
Hm, tried it but can't test that. It runs on less then 5fps in the menu.
Less then 2fps ingame, so until I can get to the video scene to check it, I'm going to be one old man.

Do you use the latest driver of your graphic card (geforce I presume)?
firmware 180.48
8800GT... it runs near fullspeed for me
Fogive me if my English is not so good
Hm well yeah, there's a new forceware out (182) so I thought maybe it doesn't work because gsdx9 requires the latest driver, so I wanted to check whether you have the latest forceware and it still doesn't work.

The fact that you can run it quite faster then me on software is because you most likely have an intel or some powerhouse cpu. Wink

As far as I know the GPU isn't used in software mode but the cpu.

Hm, is there maybe anyone who can verify wether the new driver makes a difference?
I heard it's not as stable as they say it is and causes a few problems with certain new games, so I'm a bit careful when it comes to fiddeling around with new forceware of nvidia.