FFXED: Final Fantasy X Save Editor
By the way, that 'cutlass' is actually Yojimbo's wakizashi.

Sponsored links

(09-06-2009, 10:37 AM)kabooz Wrote: aeons are only vulnerably to physical &/or magical attacks + curse and the thing from don tombery
did I forget anything here?

normal ribbons are more vulnerable te stone death attack from black ixion for example (international and pal only)

Ribbon and Super Ribbon do not protect from any kind of damage. They only protect from status effects. The most notable things that Super Ribbon protects from that Ribbon does not are:
-Death
-Power Break
-Magic Break
-Armor Break
-Mental Break
-Defend

(09-06-2009, 10:37 AM)kabooz Wrote: I'd very much like to see if super ribbon protects from the Shinryu's attack to stone death one of your members if so that'd be awesome OO

Eraser is like Zanmato; it cannot fail whatsoever.

(09-06-2009, 11:35 AM)Mark IV Wrote: By the way, that 'cutlass' is actually Yojimbo's wakizashi.

Yojimbo's Wakizashi is part of his model, and does not have its own separate file. The Cutlass is a different design, and is used as a prop somewhere in the game.
two things...

Newest version for god knows what reason.. I can't unregister with WinRAR.. i'll try an uninstall

Second, the save builder. again i had it working, now it won't open .ps2 files... any idea why?
Intel Core i7-8700k @5ghz
G.Skill 16GB DDR4 @3600mhz
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64
Aren't .ps2 files virtual memory card files? They should contain the save files, which should be extracted as .psu with mymc in order to be compatible with FFXED. If you are using PCSX2, you should never need to use PS2 Save Builder.
(09-08-2009, 03:30 AM)fuzzymillipede Wrote: Aren't .ps2 files virtual memory card files? They should contain the save files, which should be extracted as .psu with MyMc in order to be compatible with FFXED. If you are using PCSX2, you should never need to use PS2 Save Builder.

Well that was my issue haha, got it working now Laugh

Got a basic question for you though, the "import sphere grid" option, will that import character stats as well as moves on the grid? Or could i say get to where i can use the sphere grid in a game, and then remove all the nodes then make a grid of my own choosing?

Also, what happens when i end with a physical attack with the buster sword? Game hang?
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64
"Import Sphere Grid" imports the entire Sphere Grid from another save file. This includes which characters have activated which nodes. You will receive the stats and abilities of activated nodes. If you want to remove the nodes and make your own grid, you would probably want to use the options under the "Sphere Grid" menu.

Yes, the game will hang if you end a battle with a physical attack from one of the "extra" weapons. Go and see for yourself.
Damn, alright thanks
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64
The game hanged for me even when i changed One of Wakkas balls into a moogle (hilarity, GO MOOGLE, TACKLE ATTACK!) and performed Attack Reels.
that reminds me... there were no moogles in this game! Except in lulu's weapons.
New version posted!

Changes:
-Many new options added to Sphere Grid menu
-Import Sphere Grid now imports 100% of Sphere Grid data
-Can import entire save data
-Edit Wantz and Gatta/Luzzu
-"Super Ribbon" changed to "Aeon Immunities" to avoid confusion
-Save slot number editing has been improved. All files will be updated.

Current to-do list:
1. Choose if Jecht Shot Challenge was completed successfully
2. Choose if first blitzball game was won
3. Import character data
4. Compile list of world locations
5. Compile list of storyline positions

Any suggestions?