FFXED: Final Fantasy X Save Editor
Did you not read my post lol?

Sponsored links

First off, that's not my site. It's not hard to find the codes. Just make sure you have an account there because otherwise all the posts are hidden.
New version of FFXED posted (v0.744). This should fix the issues with people saving PSU saves to raw by accident.

Changes:
-FFXED is now compiled for Java 7
-Fixed bug in Java 7 where the file choosers were defaulting to raw save
-Added warning message when trying to save PSU as raw
-Saving PSU to raw will remove the .psu file extension
Hi fuzzy, thanks so much for creating (or helping create) this program, it's excellent and I'm loving it.

I had a quick question though. How exactly do I change my sphere grid from the Original to Standard? I click the Standard option in the menu, however when playing the game and looking at the grid, it is still in Original mode, and all of my abilities seem to be jumbled up, there is no direct path for each separate character.

I'm playing this on the PCSX2 emulator.
You can't use the Standard and Expert grids unless you have an International or PAL version of FFX. The NA and Japanese versions do not have those grids.
Hello, I can change the level, states and experience in blitzball?
for example if I modify the experience by adding 9999, this play out

9999/2589
* 2589 is a number either

I want my players to the highest level and the states maxima, and it wanted to modify the experience, so to win 1 and would rise to highest level
Sure, you could edit the EXP, but just edit the level instead.
Hi. I also have Java 6 installed, as several java programs (namely, PCSXCE, JPCSP and JDownloader) don't like java 7. I got the latest version of the FFXED, and am getting the "Could not find the main class: FFXED." error when I execute the file. Can you recompile it so that it is compatible in java 6?
every app you just listed works fine in java 7
Upgrade to Java 7. I don't know about the others but PCSX2CE should be fine with Java 7.