FFXED: Final Fantasy X Save Editor
(09-16-2012, 09:32 PM)Doriol Wrote: would it be possible to add a feature which allows you to select which character you control, like how when you're in room 2 you control Auron and when you're in room 198 you control Yuna?

That data is not in the save file, so it can't be edited by FFXED.

Sponsored links

so each room has a flag which sets the character you control? I figured that's how it worked but thought I may as well ask. I'm terrible at using CE so I haven't had any luck finding the address for it
Yes, I assume that the character you control is part of the data for a room.
hi ive just recently tried to use the ffxed and mymc to edit my key items but when i import my data back into my memory card and load my game it doesn't recognize the save file anymore im playing the international version and changed the save name so it can be saved and made sure to double check the save is in psu format and i have tried several times, im all out of ideas on to get it working can anyone help please
Can you post both saves(the original save and the edited...name them original and edited)
Hi guys, mymc dont work on win 64 bit, right?
Any suggestion for my case?
Works fine here on Win 7 64bit
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Hic...i'm on Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit. I cant run mymc, it says :"MSVCR71.dll is either not designed to run on Window or it contains an error..."
Somebody help me out, pls !!!
You just don't have the needed files installed.
Copied from mymc page

Quote:The Windows release of mymc requires the April 2006 DirectX update. You can download and install all of the DirectX updates using Microsoft's DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer. Users of Windows Vista, Windows 7 or newer may need to download and install the files MSVCR71.DLL and MSVCP71.DLL into the same directory you installed mymc. Unfortunately, Microsoft doesn't make these files available for download, so I can't provide a link to them.

Ask google for the files
this FFXED didnt work for me i edit some things and deleted old save file put the new edited version in and started the game but i dont see anything changed at all why is that does it not work on pal versions?