FFXED: Final Fantasy X Save Editor
When you export the save using mymc, the save is still in the memory card file (you don't cut it, you just copy it). So set PCSX2 to CDVD->No disc, get in the memory card and delete the FFX save. Then try step 7 again
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

Man I'm so glad, i finally managed it!!! Thanks a lot for your support!!! You guys make an amazing job!!!!
I finally found that I had to delete the first file to export trough mymc with the option "delete" that's where i was wrong, i used to delete it into the explorer omg!!!
I wish you all a very good 2013 year, and i will keep following this amazing forum!!

Best regards!!!
From now on, to avoid this confusion just use FFXED to edit the memory card directly. It is faster and easier.
yea i'm doing right now, thanx for your support!

I'm trying to change levels for besaids auroch team in blitzball for the first game but it's not working, i guess this 1st game is an exception.

regards
(01-03-2013, 04:33 PM)nevermind Wrote: I'm trying to change levels for besaids auroch team in blitzball for the first game but it's not working, i guess this 1st game is an exception.

Yes, that is correct.
I have the problem "Could not find the main class: FFXED. Program will exit." I read through the thread & updated Java as suggested (to v7u10), but no luck. Help appreciated, thanks.
Try uninstalling Java and reinstalling from the link on the first page.
Amazing tool! Nice work.
Question though;

Is it possible to Mod Blitzball Players stats?

Would be nice if people could stick with the original team and play with their stats a little so they wouldn't suck... that bad.
(01-17-2013, 04:02 PM)Bloody1985 Wrote: Is it possible to Mod Blitzball Players stats?

No, it's not in the save file.