FFXED: Final Fantasy X Save Editor
1) I'd like to thank you for this. It's a very handy tool. So, thank you!

2) Currently the "Change Overworld Character" only works in Luca. Is there a reason it can't be changed for most, if not all, areas? Is that possibly coming in future updates?

Thanks.

Sponsored links

I'm glad you like FFXED! Unfortunately, the variable for changing the overworld character only works for Luca and I don't know if there are any other such variables hidden in the game data.
Thanks for it. I'm happy that people like is still lives in our world. Thanks again.
Hello, thank you very much for the editor! Biggrin
I'm enjoying the ability to edit the sphere grid and equipment.

Anyway, I do have a query and I wasn't sure whether or not to start a new thread.

It was with regards to character model swapping. I searched for ways to switch the models and I came across your codes on the codetwink forum. I'm playing the international version of the game but I still tried your codes for the NA version as a .pnach file.
10316290 0000xxxx - Tidus - (0001)
10316294 0000xxxx - Yuna - (0002) etc.

The codes didn't work (obviously because of regional differences) and I was just wondering if there was a way to swap character models around at all.

Thank you again for the editor! Smile
(04-12-2013, 09:39 PM)Iced_Light Wrote: The codes didn't work (obviously because of regional differences) and I was just wondering if there was a way to swap character models around at all.

You can find International versions of my codes here:
http://www.codemasters-project.net/vb/sh...SLPS-25088&p=117416#post117416
Hello.

How do you use this?

Instruction says use your ffxed to open the save file.

I cant seem to find the ffxed.exe application file in the installation folder.
so I found the save folder - attach 1.

and I clicked on it and got attach 2.

what/how do I edit the save file further?

thank you.
(05-02-2013, 05:55 AM)sammo Wrote: Hello.

How do you use this?

Instruction says use your ffxed to open the save file.

I cant seem to find the ffxed.exe application file in the installation folder.

You need to download FFXED.jar and run that. Follow the troubleshooting instructions if it doesn't work.
ok, got it to work.. partly. Am able to edit the save file. then I saved the file in FFXED.jar to the same memcard folder with a .psu extension. how do I re-convert it back to the .ps2 extension? I tried opening the edited saved file (.psu) with mymc.exe.... but I see no other file in there except for the .ps2 files. (why doesn't mymc.exe not see the .psu files?)

thank you.
Can you just edit the .ps2 file directly with FFXED?