FFXED: Final Fantasy X Save Editor
can anyone give me a code so i can get over 99999 hp?

Sponsored links

If anyone is able to explain how to get my save file from Ps2 memory card on to my pc would be greatly appreciated.

Tried the link you posted fuzzy and not much help, only really helpfull if i already have my ps2 save file on the computer skips the part where it tells you how to actually do that
(01-26-2014, 01:01 AM)Twidenbar Wrote: If anyone is able to explain how to get my save file from Ps2 memory card on to my pc would be greatly appreciated.

Tried the link you posted fuzzy and not much help, only really helpfull if i already have my ps2 save file on the computer skips the part where it tells you how to actually do that

From what I read you need a modded PS2 or Swap Magic (soft modded PS2) to do this. I am not too sure on details. Honestly, your best bet would be to use google to search. It won't be an easy task though from what I read. I wish you luck. I would honestly just give up on trying as it just really isn't worth the hassle.
I can't seem to find this jar file. I downloaded it but all there is are a bunch of class files. Did I miss something?
Do you have any plans to update your save editor for the HD remaster of FFX? I've compared the files, and apart from a few small differences, the file structure seems to be largely the same - items and the Sphere Grid, for example, are at the exact same offsets in both the PS2 version and the HD remaster.
I cant download FFXED the link is down
Works fine here(this one)
FFXED.jar (Size: 90,57 KB / Downloads: 56449)
(04-15-2014, 08:48 AM)vsub Wrote: Works fine here(this one)
FFXED.jar (Size: 90,57 KB / Downloads: 56449)

What me need do with .dll files? And where i can find mymc.exe. Please help, man.
Mymc
http://www.csclub.uwaterloo.ca:11068/mymc/
And about what .dll files you are talking about?
(04-20-2014, 09:27 PM)vsub Wrote: Mymc
http://www.csclub.uwaterloo.ca:11068/mymc/
And about what .dll files you are talking about?

I made it. Thanks man.